Moggi: "Barca must double Trez bid" (3 Viewers)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

for financial reasons, i might, if he were 33/34.... but 30 is a peak age for proffesionals.. theorically we are taking him at the time he perform at his best level.. and a dose of his best level for the next 2-3 years would very well help us add to the 27 scudetto and 2 champions league title.. you dont have to be in the club for 8 years to be significant... a single champions league winning season would do....

other than that, i dun see player's age as significant as people make out to be...either they perform or they are not... Christian Vieri and Fabio Cannavaro are way better then anyone else out there... old or young...we are not some unmotivated club who have the luxury to culture young players.. young players should only play if they can perform.. becoz of proven ability, not same imaginary potential....
a players age is significant because as they grow older and they are injured, they usually are injured for longer periods as they recover slower. and we all know vieri. he's even more injury prone than trez is. i honestly dont see him scoring 20 goals a season for over 2 seasons.

i dont like it because we will have to pay through our noses if we get him.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
hey guys, i know that this has nothing to do with this thread but :

PRIMAVERA: INTER V JUVENTUS TODAY

Inter Primavera take on Juventus in the semi-finals of the national championship play-offs this evening. The match will be played at Fano's Stadio Mancini at 21:00 and will be broadcast live by Rai Sport Sat.

just wanna tell u all that if u have rai sport sat then u can watch the game, its free...

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DukeVonEggwaffle? ] ++

a players age is significant because as they grow older and they are injured, they usually are injured for longer periods as they recover slower. and we all know vieri. he's even more injury prone than trez is. i honestly dont see him scoring 20 goals a season for over 2 seasons.

i dont like it because we will have to pay through our noses if we get him.
yeah.... he is injury proneness is beyond normal.... thats is my concern as well... but injury perminting, i have no doubt he will score 20 plus goals for the next 3 seasons... ;)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

I agree about everything, except Vieri, he's just too expensive and he doesn't have the passion, we can get decent replacement for Trez much more cheaply, and our future would be secured for few years more...
True that we can find a cheaper striker with more passion for the team. But I am biased, I've always liked Vieri...

I guess I am making myself believe that he would be a good signing.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
I guess I am making myself believe that he would be a good signing.
I like ZZ, let's buy him back!! :D But this is the first step (it's like anonymous alcoholics), admitting the problem is the first step towards healing... :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Yeah and we can't do nothing about it. :wallbang:

He won't sign a contract anymore with us and will refuse any transfers except to Barcelona. So if we keep him one more year we'll lose him for nothing.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
hey guys, i know that this has nothing to do with this thread but :

PRIMAVERA: INTER V JUVENTUS TODAY

Inter Primavera take on Juventus in the semi-finals of the national championship play-offs this evening. The match will be played at Fano's Stadio Mancini at 21:00 and will be broadcast live by Rai Sport Sat.

just wanna tell u all that if u have rai sport sat then u can watch the game, its free...
We lost 2-1 :frown:

Palladino scored for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)