Moggi attacks Rossi (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2002
Category: <b>General</b><br><br>Luciano Moggi has hit out at former Federal Commissioner Guido Rossi, accusing him of acting on Inter’s behalf during the Calciopoli investigation.

Juventus’ former director general was handed a five-year ban in the aftermath of the summer match-fixing scandal and believes that Rossi intentionally wanted to ruin him and the Bianconeri.

“Inter, Telecom Italia, Massimo Moratti, Marco Tronchetti Provera and Rossi are all partners in the same things – that is Telecom Italia and Inter,” Moggi said on Italian television last night.

“Rossi did what he had to do and then returned to his home base at Telecom,” added Moggi, referring to Rossi’s new appointment at the head of Telecom Italia, which forced him to resign from his post at the FIGC last week.

“The revelations of the past few days confirm what I have been saying for months when I referred to industrial espionage.

“I once again deny the legitimacy of the phone interceptions. Often there are words missing and in other print-outs there are extra words – how can we trust this kind of information?

“That is why I decided to give Paolo Bergamo some foreign mobile phone cards, I was aware that everyone knew what I was doing and had to somehow protect myself.

“Juventus was hit in a moment of weakness following the death of Gianni and Umberto Agnelli – had they been alive these things would have never happened.”

The Old Lady of Italian football currently resides in Serie B with a 17-point deduction, although they are hoping to have that reduced at their CONI hearing next month.<br><br>Source: channel4.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siheku

Sep 28, 2006
Even reuters mention that Rossi is a huge INTERcettaZIONALE fan.

-- A soccer-lover and a fan of Inter Milan, he was put in charge of Italy's Football Federation in May to restore confidence in the country's tainted soccer reputation after the federation's chairman and vice-chairman resigned in the midst a match-fixing scandal.

http://today.reuters.com/news/artic...ECOMITALIA-ROSSI-FACTBOX.XML&rpc=66&type=qcna

2-0 Bayern. Lovely

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Fliakis said:
Category: <b>General</b><br><br>Luciano Moggi has hit out at former Federal Commissioner Guido Rossi, accusing him of acting on Inter’s behalf during the Calciopoli investigation.

Juventus’ former director general was handed a five-year ban in the aftermath of the summer match-fixing scandal and believes that Rossi intentionally wanted to ruin him and the Bianconeri.

“Inter, Telecom Italia, Massimo Moratti, Marco Tronchetti Provera and Rossi are all partners in the same things – that is Telecom Italia and Inter,” Moggi said on Italian television last night.

“Rossi did what he had to do and then returned to his home base at Telecom,” added Moggi, referring to Rossi’s new appointment at the head of Telecom Italia, which forced him to resign from his post at the FIGC last week.

“The revelations of the past few days confirm what I have been saying for months when I referred to industrial espionage.

“I once again deny the legitimacy of the phone interceptions. Often there are words missing and in other print-outs there are extra words – how can we trust this kind of information?

“That is why I decided to give Paolo Bergamo some foreign mobile phone cards, I was aware that everyone knew what I was doing and had to somehow protect myself.

“Juventus was hit in a moment of weakness following the death of Gianni and Umberto Agnelli – had they been alive these things would have never happened.”

The Old Lady of Italian football currently resides in Serie B with a 17-point deduction, although they are hoping to have that reduced at their CONI hearing next month.<br><br>Source: channel4.com
I am surprised of that because I thought that Juve is more powerful.

Look at Milan, he has been barely touched because he has Berlusconi.

Moggi and Giraudo have been easily defeated and they were powerless to prevent Juventus going in lower division.

Rossi succeded to persuade FIGC that Juventus had a leading role in cheating, but i dont believe so.

I believe Moggi.

Geof

May 14, 2004
mark83 said:

Moggi and Giraudo have been easily defeated and they were powerless to prevent Juventus going in lower division.

Rossi succeded to persuade FIGC that Juventus had a leading role in cheating, but i dont believe so.

I believe Moggi.
Well, they couldn't have touched us when Gianni and Umberto were still alive.

Moggi and Giraudo had influence in the football world, but this thing went a lot further than football means, and we have to face the fact that Juve board members haven't got any influence in the Italian political, financial or industrial world, something that the likes of Inter and Milan do have.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
What a powerful club is Inter.
2:0 from Bayern in the middle of Milan.
And Ibra is also a "finest" investment of them.Not to mention Viera at all.
Even that creep Moratti buys every available player on the planet they would not be champions ,ever.As I said before ,Inter is a graveyard for players.
I will never,ever buy Pirelli tyres.
As I said before .Moggi is a street master for football market.What I fabulous transfers he got.Almost everybody(except maybe Viera).
I am really pissed of how a "vice guy" like him let the creep Rossi to put us down.I can not believe this.What I can say?Disaster.
Last year 2:1 for us with them was also a fixture?Stupid fucks.
Juve is one and only.We will be back.I feel sorry only for titles .

Jul 23, 2006
Dukoski said:
What a powerful club is Inter.
2:0 from Bayern in the middle of Milan.
And Ibra is also a "finest" investment of them.Not to mention Viera at all.
Even that creep Moratti buys every available player on the planet they would not be champions ,ever.As I said before ,Inter is a graveyard for players.
I will never,ever buy Pirelli tyres.
As I said before .Moggi is a street master for football market.What I fabulous transfers he got.Almost everybody(except maybe Viera).
I am really pissed of how a "vice guy" like him let the creep Rossi to put us down.I can not believe this.What I can say?Disaster.
Last year 2:1 for us with them was also a fixture?Stupid fucks.
Juve is one and only.We will be back.I feel sorry only for titles .
:lol:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
mark83 said:

I believe Moggi.

Then they say Moggi controlled the WHOLE CALCIO... An idiot would know otherwise.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Fliakis said:

No comments to add.. This whole scandal started because Juve were unbeatable and Inter were shit. They stole our two scudetti, they relegated us, they gave us a hefty -17 points --> we are still winning almost all games. Inter were crowned as Italia champions, were sent to europe as italia's champions, they are still cheating --> THEY ARE STILL SHIT AND WORTHLESS..

Ohh boy, its only 1 season and we will be back spanking their asses in Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)