Moggi and Giraudo leaving ???!!!!!! (2 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
actually doubt letting moggi go will be a huge loss. i mean, its easier to find a replacement for him than for lippi. blah, deschamps, prandelli. yes, its not that hard to get them, but there is no guarantee that they wont suck. and a person like moggi has an easier job.
easy? how would you like to be responsible for a whole seria a team?

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
we are walking on a thin line... while we are already in the Milan-Roma group... a gamble such a revolution could also means we are joining the likes of Lazio, Parma and Inter.... the worst case senario is we turn into another Fiorentina.... it will be tough time indeeed... any Juventus fans who have an idea to take a break from football for a few years in search of a life, now is the best time...:undecide:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
aressandro's right. in fact id say that while moggi was in charge we were even above milan. roma dont deserve to be on par with milan imo, especially looking at the last decade.

its
juve
milan
roma-lazio-inter
parma

the changes are a huge gamble. ie we could turn into the next inter. i like moggi. good man. not great, but above average, certainly in italy.

OP
Eaglesnake_1

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

... any Juventus fans who have an idea to take a break from football for a few years in search of a life, now is the best time...:undecide:

this is good sense of humor......:thumb:

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
    actually doubt letting moggi go will be a huge loss. i mean, its easier to find a replacement for him than for lippi. blah, deschamps, prandelli. yes, its not that hard to get them, but there is no guarantee that they wont suck. and a person like moggi has an easier job.
    Thats just wrong, Moggi has the most difficult job of all in Juve. And he is doing it with excellence i think.

iccas

May 14, 2004
    拍手称快(测试能不能显示汉字)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Damn,i don't know what will come out from all this...:frown::confused:
    But let's wait and see...
    I don't want Moggi and Giraudo to leave.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

Thats just wrong, Moggi has the most difficult job of all in Juve. And he is doing it with excellence i think.
    110% agreed, Moggi is great... I don't want to see Moggi and Giraudo leaving, that would risk our future as G-13 club...

OP
    Eaglesnake_1

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    ++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
    question: does anyone know how long moggi has been at juve?? i mean i remember he has been there forever!
    i think he has been here 14 years...but i want him to stay 14 more.....he is one of the reason of our team being one of the world best.....:excited:

Alex

May 1, 2004
    Tiimes are for changing... Welcome to the Revolution baby!!!

With Del Piero as captain, Deschamps as coach we can't go wrong.

Look at the wonderful job Perez has done since become the manager at Madrid.

The old and boring Juve ive *****ed and whinned about this year maybe just what we need to turn things around...

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Tiimes are for changing... Welcome to the Revolution baby!!!

With Del Piero as captain, Deschamps as coach we can't go wrong.

Look at the wonderful job Perez has done since become the manager at Madrid.

The old and boring Juve ive *****ed and whinned about this year maybe just what we need to turn things around...
    i simply cannot beleive this :rolleyes:

u just makin this up... dont you.. just to piss people like me off... u just enjoyed people reply to you post pissfully... i mean... theres is no real Juventus fan who could bitcth about juve and adored how Real Madrid and Perez do their jobs... they just dont..Juventus fans are true fans.. while Real Madrid fans are all glory hunting glamour crazy entertaiment seeking plastic fans....they just cant mix... this must be a set up.. u must laughing you hearst out reading my post here... u want intention... and u got it.. congratulations...

if u are not making this up, for crying out loud try CONSIDER being a Real fans instead.. they already have all you need in their set up.. the Zidanes, Ronaldos, Beckham , Perez..... all you ned is just BE their fan and woosshhh you already there.. no need all the suffering of watching the boring Juventus and their Serie A... and the loooong wait for your desired revolution. beleive me.. Real madrid will apreciate fans like you.. you have all the characteristic they need.. ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Well..Perez have done some good signings like zidane´s... and his theory of using guys from the younger teams is good... but in other hand, his obstiny of not signing defenders and his bad balance of the team have turned real in a very un balanced team.

So his tactics are questionable-

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004

u just makin this up... dont you.. just to piss people like me off... u just enjoyed people reply to you post pissfully... i mean... theres is no real Juventus fan who could bitcth about juve and adored how Real Madrid and Perez do their jobs... they just dont..Juventus fans are true fans.. while Real Madrid fans are all glory hunting glamour crazy entertaiment seeking plastic fans....they just cant mix... this must be a set up.. u must laughing you hearst out reading my post here... u want intention... and u got it.. congratulations...

if u are not making this up, for crying out loud try CONSIDER being a Real fans instead.. they already have all you need in their set up.. the Zidanes, Ronaldos, Beckham , Perez..... all you ned is just BE their fan and woosshhh you already there.. no need all the suffering of watching the boring Juventus and their Serie A... and the loooong wait for your desired revolution. beleive me.. Real madrid will apreciate fans like you.. you have all the characteristic they need.. ;)
    This is the best definition of Madrid fans I have ever seen!!

Great post, man...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002

Man, you have to notice that you are talking to Alex, the guy who wants us to buy Raul and Rivaldo! :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)