Moggi about mercato (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by LEC ] ++

why you lough? it sound strange in the first moment but then....i think its mutch better we see this mistakes and bad form now, and not in the crucial times in the season...
I agree with you when you say that it's beneficial to learn from your mistakes early, but that's the problem with this Juve side, they never seem to learn. I thought that the 4-0 hammering at the hands of Roma last season would've made it crystal clear to Moggi and co that we badly need reinforcements, but as of now, we've brought in Zebina and Chiellini to strengthen the defence. I know that there's still alot of time, but we've missed out on young talent like Mexes, Ferrari and Carvalho once again. We saw what Milan did with Kaka and how solid Chivu was for Roma in the first half of last season, but still players such as Quaresma, Diego, Deco, Burdisso and the three defenders that I mentioned above are signing for other clubs. If we sign some quality players before the end of the transfer market then there's hope, but this CURRENT Juventus squad are miles behind the two Milan clubs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I agree with you when you say that it's beneficial to learn from your mistakes early, but that's the problem with this Juve side, they never seem to learn. I thought that the 4-0 hammering at the hands of Roma last season would've made it crystal clear to Moggi and co that we badly need reinforcements, but as of now, we've brought in Zebina and Chiellini to strengthen the defence. I know that there's still alot of time, but we've missed out on young talent like Mexes, Ferrari and Carvalho once again. We saw what Milan did with Kaka and how solid Chivu was for Roma in the first half of last season, but still players such as Quaresma, Diego, Deco, Burdisso and the three defenders that I mentioned above are signing for other clubs. If we sign some quality players before the end of the transfer market then there's hope, but this CURRENT Juventus squad are miles behind the two Milan clubs.
maybe you dont understand juventus for real. we were ALWAYS behind milan and inter. they alway bought big and they will do in the future(unless the presidents changes...). juventus just bought big when we sold big. between this its nothing. we climb this 27 scudettis cause we had the biggest heart and almost the biggest emotions in our games....thats the key to the success. why werder bremen won the bundesliga, why valencia? maybe we have to learn, that juventus isnt a team like others...we have our own phiolosphy, were special. we should be proud over this club OR search for another.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We were in debt 10 years ago IIRC. Or at least we didn't have that much money, because we did spend big back then without selling big. I thought it's only since then Juventus have the philosophy they have today.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
We were in debt 10 years ago IIRC. Or at least we didn't have that much money, because we did spend big back then without selling big. I thought it's only since then Juventus have the philosophy they have today.
however:D

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Iaquinta - Never liked him though he is pretty good target man. Just not a Juve material IMO.
Bonera - I will settle for him now though I dont rate him as highly as Ferrari or Mexes. Interesting to see how much he costs.

Jul 28, 2002
:rofl: iaquinta and bonera...both average...not juve material in the strictest sense...but seems like a moggi move....bonera tho...urggh, overated and a milanista reject.

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
come on! Bonera is good!!!! i have seen him play last season! and he is definitly better than thuram! (last season)

give him a break! i think he would be better than any other player we currently have in that position!

Jul 28, 2002
maybe a little bit better, but not worht the money, last season, imo he was a pile of overated poo, a bit like mercedes.

Jul 28, 2002
yet another person who agrees, bonera aitn worth it...but i can sadly see him the biancorneri colours.

Jul 28, 2002
yep....and moggi will tell us how good he is upposudly, and then he will suck for a year and we willonce agian be stcuk witha naff defender in searh of quality, wondering why we have such a shite defence.

Sumo_Basho

Feb 20, 2004
Why is everyone soo worried about how our transfer campaign has gone up until now? We have brought in some quality players,i know they arent world class but juve dont buy world class, they make them.

Juve did have a disastorous season but it has been worse. i think in season 1998/99 we finished something like 4th or 5th, and our transfer campaign for 99/00 was similar to this one, we brought in players like zambrotta and Kovacevic, relatively unknowns - very similair to chellini and kapo.... we also got rid of our oldies like Peruzzi,Di Livio and Deschamps - and now we have got rid of Zanchi, conte etc... I just dont think that a mass clearout/ spending spree with help the team or morale......

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sumo_Basho ] ++
Why is everyone soo worried about how our transfer campaign has gone up until now?
Because we had a bad year and now we want to win something big and for this we need world class player...
And these players we didn't get. And we are also worried because other got such world class player (for example Roma with Ferrari and Mexes)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)