Moggi about mercato (2 Viewers)

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Cannavaro has accepted a pay-cut to join Juve but he likes to sign a 4-year contract.

Moratti has asked Moggi to withdraw his negotiations with Lazio for Cesar, and to give 7 mil € in two years for Cannavaro.
Where did you hear this ? how accurate is this ?

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by julio1011 ] ++
the nuove juve is going to win everything even if moggi closes his transfer market

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING
with the kind of decisions capello and moggi are making this should be our theme for the new season
dude u have faith.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Cannavaro has accepted a pay-cut to join Juve but he likes to sign a 4-year contract.

Moratti has asked Moggi to withdraw his negotiations with Lazio for Cesar, and to give 7 mil € in two years for Cannavaro.
thats a good thing, no cesar...but 7 mill for canna....we will need to replace him in 2 years anyway.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

thats a good thing, no cesar...but 7 mill for canna....we will need to replace him in 2 years anyway.
i would say more about 5, considering how old defenders get and stay on. Worth the buy IMO. :D:D:D

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

:howler: :rofl: :LOL: That's a good one :D
why you lough? it sound strange in the first moment but then....i think its mutch better we see this mistakes and bad form now, and not in the crucial times in the season...

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by LEC ] ++

why you lough? it sound strange in the first moment but then....i think its mutch better we see this mistakes and bad form now, and not in the crucial times in the season...

juventus will win everything with this team? get real.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
yep get real.

The text about fabio cannavaro basically says that mancini wants him out because he has faith in burdisso, and canna wont get much time. Canna accepts a pay cut to join juve as long as it is a big contract (4 years) so he has agreed personal terms but inter dont want to stregnth scudetto rivals, so they are still deciding to sell him. Moggi has offered 7m euro over 2 years.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
Have faith in Juventus we already have27 scudetos and we are the biggest team in Italy. You are luducrus if you think we won't be in the race for the scudetto

Aug 26, 2003
hopefully we will sign one defender, the hope to see Gilardino i don't have anymore!!

but i think, the team has the possibility to do well in Serie A and CL and i have a lot of faith in Capello (he is the best coach, he knows what is to do)!!

and i think we should not for get Tim Trophy has nothing to do with a real CL or Serie A Match, lets not overrate the friendlys the important games are just coming!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
i didn't say we aren't in race for scudetto. i said we can't win everything.

and being in the race for scudetto doesn't mean you're gonna win it.

Jul 28, 2002
we cant win the league everytime...im hoping this year, cappello start a rebuilding trend, with progress made on the youth side....even tho we havent actually broght and in.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
We need another Defender....Any of our defenders from last season leaving? Tudor? Iuliano? Montero :fero:?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)