Moggi: A pause for reflection (1 Viewer)

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Moggi: A pause for reflection

“Unfortunately we were eliminated from the Champions League, but we are still nine points clear at the top of the table. It is a huge disappointment to go out in the quarter-final stages of a competition that we hold so dear, but you cannot always win, there are also opponents to face and Arsenal are a team who are in great form at the moment.” So said Luciano Moggi, the General Director of Juventus, speaking at the Sisport centre this morning. “Right now we have to fight for the title with all our might and with huge concentration and for this reason we have decided to have a ‘pause for reflection’ and to work in silence. This goes for the directors, the coach and the players so that we can maintain the necessary calm to take on the challenges that face us in the championship and to win the scudetto for the fans and shareholders that so deserve it.”

Well...finally we will have the "pause for reflection".

Don't you think is too late..?

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Juve_25 said:
Moggi: A pause for reflection

“Unfortunately we were eliminated from the Champions League, but we are still nine points clear at the top of the table. It is a huge disappointment to go out in the quarter-final stages of a competition that we hold so dear, but you cannot always win, there are also opponents to face and Arsenal are a team who are in great form at the moment.” So said Luciano Moggi, the General Director of Juventus, speaking at the Sisport centre this morning. “Right now we have to fight for the title with all our might and with huge concentration and for this reason we have decided to have a ‘pause for reflection’ and to work in silence. This goes for the directors, the coach and the players so that we can maintain the necessary calm to take on the challenges that face us in the championship and to win the scudetto for the fans and shareholders that so deserve it.”

Well...finally we will have the "pause for reflection".

Don't you think is too late..?
I think that we need to find a fast solution.No some long term reflections.

OP
Juve_25

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3
    giovanotti said:
    I think that we need to find a fast solution.No some long term reflections.
    Well I think they will make a solution in that reflection time, if not I will kill Moggi by my self

Mozart

F*ck the media
    Feb 3, 2006
    if it works for the sake of some of the players performance or not....we should
    take a different approuch Now for the rest of the season...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Juve_25 said:
    Well I think they will make a solution in that reflection time, if not I will kill Moggi by my self
    I don't blame Moggi,he did what it was expected from him.
    The fault is soewhere else,the coach is constantly talking about leaving to some other club or the english NT.....we need to find his replacement and to think on the replacements for our retiring players(Nedved and Thuram).

OP
    Juve_25

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6
    giovanotti said:
    I don't blame Moggi,he did what it was expected from him.
    The fault is soewhere else,the coach is constantly talking about leaving to some other club or the english NT.....we need to find his replacement and to think on the replacements for our retiring players(Nedved and Thuram).
    Yes. But we should find first a new coach, I think Thuram and Nedved will be for another season, maybe we should find some replacements, but for subs not for a totally replacement

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Was just watching eurosport news, talking about ancelotti at milan saying he signed a new contract. And they said Capello has signed a new one too.

Is this true?

OP
    Juve_25

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    Moggi D'Messiah said:
    Was just watching eurosport news, talking about ancelotti at milan saying he signed a new contract. And they said Capello has signed a new one too.

Is this true?
    I don't know. If he signed a contract it's with juventus...:(

But I thought he already renewed his contract with Juve, no?

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Juve_25 said:

Thats what i want to find out. Cos i havent heard it anywhere else apart from this evening.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Juve_25 said:
    Yes. But we should find first a new coach, I think Thuram and Nedved will be for another season, maybe we should find some replacements, but for subs not for a totally replacement
    Juve_25 said:

So much about the new coach....what's our next move?

OP
    Juve_25

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #12
    Moggi D'Messiah said:
    Thats what i want to find out. Cos i havent heard it anywhere else apart from this evening.
    No..I think he hasn't sign yet. this is what I found:

Having taken Juventus to the 2004/05 scudetto, Capello is one of the few coaches to claim championship victories in four major European cities (Milan, Madrid, Rome and Turin).

But on 2006, Capello annouced that he is to take a break and maybe quit in 2009, "I Don't know what will i do after my contract ends with Juve, but i am sure to quit in 2009]".

He announced also that he wants to have a new experience outside of Italy, almost certain in England. "To coach an English team was always a dream to me, becuase the English Premier League always fascinates me" he said. Many rumours linked him to Manchester United, but some also linked him to his previous club Real Madrid.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    allright :(

kill chapello...kill zlatan..kill moggi...kill buffon...

is this what u want?? let's kill the whole team and play the juniors :wallbang:

give these guys a break..

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    poisonwoody said:
    allright :(

kill chapello...kill zlatan..kill moggi...kill buffon...

is this what u want?? let's kill the whole team and play the juniors :wallbang:

give these guys a break..

I don't want to kill anyone,my doc fellow, I just don't understand how Arsenal made us look like WBA,how it is possible that we didn't manage to score against Liver last year at Delle Alpi and now against arsenal in both gaems.

How it is possible that Ibrahimovic is playing bad and the coach is constantly telling about his good performances ...am I blind or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)