MODERATORS have GONE TOO FAR!!! (1 Viewer)

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
THey are moving all my threads so I can't even FIND THEM!!!

:ferro:

if my Inter League Transfer thread isn't restored I see no reason to keep it updated...

Some moderators are discriminating the authority and responsibiltiy they have been given I am very dissapointed

I want restorition

:(

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I understand your point that it can be frustrating to find your threads when they've been moved, but they were moved with good reason e.g. your Inter-league transfer thread, despite being an informative and useful thread, doesn't belong in the Juve transfer forum, especially since none of the transfers listed involve Juve as far as I know.

++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
A) This forum is only related to Juventus. So please don't post transfer rumours of Milan or Roma if there isn't any player connected with Juve. Use the misc soccer forum instead.
e.g. Davids isn't a Juve player anymore. So any further moves to other clubs won't be content for a post here.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
What annoys me is the constant splitting of threads. Let us talk off topic a bit, wont ya?
Just for the record i haven't ever split a thread, and never will. its a ridiculous tool and a waste of time imo

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Evelyn8 ] ++
THey are moving all my threads so I can't even FIND THEM!!!

:ferro:

if my Inter League Transfer thread isn't restored I see no reason to keep it updated...

Some moderators are discriminating the authority and responsibiltiy they have been given I am very dissapointed

I want restorition

:(
Evelyn,

First of all i hope there's no problem between us, where I moved or merged any of your threads I tried to give you a proper explanation of why. I hope you can appreciate its tiresome work constantly having to re-jig the forum to move threads where they belong, just as I appreciate how annoying it is to have things that I've made end up all over the shop.

General rules for posting threads is that if we already have a thread discussing one player, say Emerson, then if you were to open another it would constitute a duplicate, and they would probably be merged.

As for your inter-association thread I must confess I don't thinbk I've seen it but if its a general transfer discussion thread, ie not specifically about juve then its probably correct that its been moved to misc soccer.

I hope you carry on posting and don't get too wound up over this cos you're a decent poster who can spark very good debate with your threads.

cheers!

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Thanks Tom. I've moved a good few threads, but only where they weren't relevent to the forum they were in. I'm certain too that I've left re-directs to all of them where they originally were.

Why do any of this? Because other members have complained that the forum has become messy and disorganised, and I agree. Please, please think a little bit about what forum your thread belongs to before you create it. Read the descriptions on http://www.juventuz.com/forum/index.php if you're unsure.

Regards the splitting of threads, point taken. I'll curb my enthusiasm. :D

Finally, just to emphasise, there is absolutely nothing personal about anything I, or any other mod does. Please don't ever take it that way.

River

Jun 15, 2004
Evelyn you can just search for threads created by you and you wont have any problems.

and come on, lets not over-react

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)