Modena - Juventus (1 Viewer)

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
the feyenoord game is over and we are through to the next round of the CL now lets think about sunday's game against Modena!!!

i think it won't be an easy game as that side seems to be a tough one!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Modena are a bunch of young, fast, aggressive Italian players (only 1 foreigner on the team) who can give Juve a tough match.

No guaranteed victory here

Juventus 2 Modena 1

RAI INTERNATIONAL will be televising the game !!!!!!!

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
true, but then again do we really need the scudetto? isnt this enough monopolizing?? 26 scudettos we have,

milan are 2nd with 16 scudettos. it will take them 10 years STRAIGHT to TIE us. where scudettos are concerned.

IMO we should send Salas-Zala to finish this off, with ADP coming on as a sub, incase Salas-Zala dont gel

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
true, but then again do we really need the scudetto? isnt this enough monopolizing??
what kind of question is that?:D

you know what they say, 26 scudettos is never enough....

OP
KeNgO

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    26????????

don't u guys want the :star::star::star:

if yes!! then we need more!!!!

anyways this modena match is anything but bagged!!! they were able to beat roma in the Olimpico

JUVE 4 EVER

Jul 25, 2002
    Modena is a strong team and has a good gruop .. if they were able to beat Roma in the olimpico .. im afraid that they can beat Juve at Modena :down::down: ..

I hope Sculli ((Juventus Owner)) won't score in Buffon's net :D:D .. he mustn't do that because he is Juventini ;)

my prediction .. 2-1 to Juve :)

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    agree with those who said 2-1..I think either 2-1, or a 4-0 thrashing..depends on our luck

remember perugia and brescia last yr? play OK, win 4-0..lets hope for this!!

myvoice

Sep 12, 2002
    I wish Sculli a good performance but the winner should be us.Before the JUVE-Milan crash at Delle Alpi next week,we must gain enough points.
    Last time we met Modena was long long ago Here's a list of the results in history between JUVE and Modena:
    02/02/1964 JUVE-Modena 0-0
    09/22/1963 Modena-JUVE 1-0
    04/21/1963 Modena-JUVE 0-0
    12/16/1962 JUVE-Modena 2-1
    03/20/1949 Modena-JUVE 2-2
    11/14/1948 JUVE-Modena 0-1
    05/30/1948 Modena-JUVE 0-1
    01/04/1948 JUVE-Modena 0-1
    05/25/1947 JUVE-Modena 1-0

OP
    KeNgO

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    3 draws - 3 wins for modena - 3 wins for us!!!

history shows this team is capable of a surprise!!!

lets hope we don't give another performance like the one we did against Udinese.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    Juventus-owned Giuseppe Sculli comes up against his future employers for the first time and will hope to make an impression.

The Under-21 international is on fine form for both club and country, while the team will be anxious to make up for a sluggish outing at Perugia last week. Beware of penalties, as the Canarini have given away four spot-kicks in six Serie A games.

Juventus have not impressed in recent weeks and struggled to see off Udinese at the Delle Alpi. The absence of Alessandro Del Piero was sorely felt in that match and he returns for this encounter, hoping that they still have a decent amount of energy after the 2-0 Feyenoord win.

David Trezeguet and Paolo Montero show no sign of recovery, but Ciro Ferrara returns to the starting line-up alongside Marco Di Vaio and Del Piero. Already four points behind League leaders Inter, the Scudetto holders must get into gear if they want to maintain the pressure on Hector Cuper’s outfit.

Modena: (Probable) Ballotta; Mayer, Cevoli, Pavan; Ponzo, Colucci, Milanetto, Balestri; Pasino; Fabbrini, Sculli

Juventus: (Probable) Buffon; Thuram, Ferrara, Iuliano, Birindelli; Camoranesi, Tacchinardi, Zambrotta; Nedved; Del Piero, Di Vaio

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    Real Juve win this kinda matches easily!!! the possibility of a draw or worse is only if juve not playing the real Juve!! if we play as we can then we beat them easily!

prediction: 4-0 to juve with the real juve!!!!

with the bad juve: 1-1

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    i predict 2-1 For juve.
    Modena are gonna be tougher than Feyenoord....(they were missing so many players, they can't score, and they already had a BAD away record).

i dont know why many of u are expecting a 5-0 thrashing??
    Juve didn't play that well in a single serie game this season (though maybe the inter performance desreves credit).

I think Tudor should be played (if he's not still suspended) instead of Ferrara.

The interesting thing is seeing Zambrotta and Camo starting together.

Forza Juventus :star::star:

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
    A defeat would be a bloody disgrace. Any problems we have are in the mind. Let's go there with a positive attitude and rip 'em apart!:fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)