OP
Tom

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #43
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Imagine Paul as a moderator.

Actually, imagine him and me as moderators, we'd strike fear in regulars and make the newbies cry for their mommies at night. We'd be the Vieira-Emerson of moderating :D
    funnily enough thats the 2 I voted for!

Emma, done. Now quit moaning and do something useful :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fecal Matter ] ++
    Na you wouldnt. And your only saying that to have it considering.

You are nowhere near the league or status of Shadowfax, dont try to put yourself there. And as a mod you would be a cock.

Never said I was in the same league or status as him (altho I'm not actually sure what league you're refering to), I only ment that we would be strict moderators, especially him, taking no bs from anyone.

You overanalyze things Claire, I find it amusing that you always know others' thoughts and intentions even if you're sitting 2000 miles from them.

EDIT: I'm a cock now, so it wouldnt be much of a difference, now would it cutie?

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Fecal Matter ] ++
    Na you wouldnt. And your only saying that to have it considering.

You are nowhere near the league or status of Shadowfax, dont try to put yourself there. And as a mod you would be a cock.
    He was doing that to plant the seed wasnt he? :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004

Never said I was in the same league or status as him (altho I'm not actually sure what league you're refering to), I only ment that we would be strict moderators, especially him, taking no bs from anyone.

You overanalyze things Claire, I find it amusing that you always know others' thoughts and intentions even if you're sitting 2000 miles from them.
    She does though. She knows it before you do.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Imagine Paul as a moderator.

Actually, imagine him and me as moderators, we'd strike fear in regulars and make the newbies cry for their mommies at night. We'd be the Vieira-Emerson of moderating :D
    I voted for you two, and my third vote went to Erik.

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #57
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

I would have liked YOUR vote at least :lazy::D
    well you can have a beer on me as an apology next time you come to the east midlands. Can't say fairer than that ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)