Mobile Phone (2 Viewers)

Jan 30, 2009
Hey I would very much appreciate you guys input, I'm upgrading my mobile next week and I'm not sure which phone to get but I'm leaning towards a Nokia N97
http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n97-2615.php but when JCK posted these yesterday I was like hold up...

Right now I'm using a Sony Ericsson W580i I've had good times and bad times with Sony but now i think its time we went our separate ways and a Samsung Soul U900 which i don't like at all don't even know the pros of the phone its so lame

I pretty much use my cell phone as an mp3 player and surfing the net and it has to be easy on the eye and if possible take two simcards, any suggestions?

Dankie

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
The requirements you need in a cell are perfectly matched with iPhone, but I don't know about the two simcards issue.

OP
Darkie
Jan 30, 2009
  • Thread Starter #3
    The requirements you need in a cell are perfectly matched with iPhone, but I don't know about the two simcards issue.
    I havent heard anything good about the iPhone which was my first choice at first and besides around here only Vodacom suppliers the iPhone and my contract is with MTN

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I pretty much use my cell phone as an mp3 player and surfing the net and it has to be easy on the eye and if possible take two simcards, any suggestions?

Dankie
    Get a HTC, they don't take two simcards but these devices are just class. Android is a very powerful operating system and it's just started. The goods will keep on coming. There are unlimited numbers of applications and gadgets that will make you enjoy every penny you spent on it.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Chances are I'll be waiting for the next best Android phone. The Nokia n9000 with its Linux OS looks very interesting too.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

My next phone, after the one I have breaks, will be Nokia 2730 classic. 80€ with everything one can want. 80€ FTW.

OP
    Darkie
    Jan 30, 2009
  • Thread Starter #11
    Get a HTC, they don't take two simcards but these devices are just class. Android is a very powerful operating system and it's just started. The goods will keep on coming. There are unlimited numbers of applications and gadgets that will make you enjoy every penny you spent on it.
    Ohk I had to Google Android didn't know what that was :embarrassed: sounds interesting so which HTC would you recommend?

I have a Nokia 6288 for almost 3 years now.
    I used to have that phone but for some reason It doesn't pick up a signal even the Nigerians couldn't fix it.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Hey I would very much appreciate you guys input, I'm upgrading my mobile next week and I'm not sure which phone to get but I'm leaning towards a Nokia N97
    http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n97-2615.php but when JCK posted these yesterday I was like hold up...

Right now I'm using a Sony Ericsson W580i I've had good times and bad times with Sony but now i think its time we went our separate ways and a Samsung Soul U900 which i don't like at all don't even know the pros of the phone its so lame

Dankie
    there aren't many handsets that support dual sim that i know of right now. since most handsets are now quad-band the need for dual sim is becoming less useful.

i would suggest a nokia N-series or the HTC sapphire or HTC hero. the iphone is far too propietary and not worth the trouble if issues do arise with the device whether it may be software or hardware related.

currently Symbian and Android are the best mobile OS's on the market from personal experience. WM is the worst mobile OS ever so don't consider getting a phone with windows.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Why do you need advice for buying a mobile phone. Buying a phone these days is as simple as buying socks. Just make sure you buy the size what suits you, and the color what you like the most.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)