MLS 2023 (1 Viewer)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Charlotte FC is a new MLS club. Their roster is hobbled together midtier players (for US) and a few castaways from midtier European leagues. Karol Swiderski formerly of PAOK is their star.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Everyone else been embarrassing the MLS clubs tho, so its funny Everton gets destroyed by one lol.
Lampard hasn't taken it well, basically read the riot act to them. Probably with a mind on getting the board to buy a Richarlison replacement.

It's early pre-season but it's not like they weren't already shit, so there are reasons to worry.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Charlotte FC is a new MLS club. Their roster is hobbled together midtier players (for US) and a few castaways from midtier European leagues. Karol Swiderski formerly of PAOK is their star.
I just looked at their roster and Christian Fuchs is the name that stands out, never heard of any others, which is probably why.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah results dont matter in pre-season, like that 1-1 for chelsea? matters fuck all. But getting DESTROYED by what should be a much weaker opponent in pre-season, yeah that defenitely signals some really worrisome signs for your coming season.

And Richairlson feels like the only good player they had left lol (I cant take calvert-lewin seriously with that fruity fasion sense lol, also scores mainly headers). So they better replace him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah results dont matter in pre-season, like that 1-1 for chelsea? matters fuck all. But getting DESTROYED by what should be a much weaker opponent in pre-season, yeah that defenitely signals some really worrisome signs for your coming season.

And Richairlson feels like the only good player they had left lol (I cant take calvert-lewin seriously with that fruity fasion sense lol, also scores mainly headers). So they better replace him.
I think this is the year Everton are finally relegated again. Terrible squad, poor management, lack of signings and mediocre Lampard as coach. Doesn’t look good for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)