Mladen Petric (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
wassup guys i'm back!
I'm still hyper from the weekend, watched the game at a juve bar and it was great. They even printed off that letter of complaint that we sent to the FIGC ect.
Anyway can some one give me an update of what has been going on in the last week transferwise?

Cheers

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
wassup guys i'm back!
I'm still hyper from the weekend, watched the game at a juve bar and it was great. They even printed off that letter of complaint that we sent to the FIGC ect.
Anyway can some one give me an update of what has been going on in the last week transferwise?

Cheers
Hey.Welcome back

Many transfer and many of them are stupid...we want

Gilberto Silva,Modesto,Hleb,Petric,Lucho,Poulsen...

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Hey.Welcome back

Many transfer and many of them are stupid...we want

Gilberto Silva,Modesto,Hleb,Petric,Lucho,Poulsen...
whoa how many midfeilders? I brought Gazzetta today and they mentioned juve being intersted in: Huntelaar, diego, vdv, amauri, lampard aquliani, mancini, elemander and flamini...What the hell how stupid is that?
p.s i managed to convince a whole bar of juve supporters that molinaro is crap :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
whoa how many midfeilders? I brought Gazzetta today and they mentioned juve being intersted in: Huntelaar, diego, vdv, amauri, lampard aquliani, mancini, elemander and flamini...What the hell how stupid is that?
p.s i managed to convince a whole bar of juve supporters that molinaro is crap :D
Bah...It`s like convincing people to believe that Ibra has an extra large nose.

:p

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Juventus to offer Tiago in bid for Borussia Dortmund's Petric
tribalfootball.com - March 27, 2008

Juventus are ready to include a player in their offer for Borussia Dortmund striker Mladen Petric.

Juve chief Alessio Secco has had his scouts active in the Bundesliga this season tracking Werder Bremen midfielder Diego and Hamburg's Rafael van der Vaart.

Petric's form has caught the eye of Juve observers and Gazzetta dello Sport says Secco is willing to include midfielder Tiago in their bid for the striker.

yes i know its tribal lol

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
we dont need strikers though wouldnt it be wiser to throw tiago in a deal that involves an attacking mid or even a defender?

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Juventus to offer Tiago in bid for Borussia Dortmund's Petric
tribalfootball.com - March 27, 2008

Juventus are ready to include a player in their offer for Borussia Dortmund striker Mladen Petric.

Juve chief Alessio Secco has had his scouts active in the Bundesliga this season tracking Werder Bremen midfielder Diego and Hamburg's Rafael van der Vaart.

Petric's form has caught the eye of Juve observers and Gazzetta dello Sport says Secco is willing to include midfielder Tiago in their bid for the striker.

yes i know its tribal lol

If he didn't wont to go to Tottenham, he as hell isn't going to Dortmund...
Just chill guys...We won't buy Petrič, Flamini, Paulson, Hunter...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
we dont need strikers though wouldnt it be wiser to throw tiago in a deal that involves an attacking mid or even a defender?
We do need strikers.

We will play a lot of games next season and we only have Trez, Iaquinta, an aging Del Piero and Palladino, who is yet to convince me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)