Missing Members (4 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I just noticed. I always found him very interesting and pictured him in my head as a wise old man of 200 years old like a gandalf type character :D
---
Is Zach the member that was almost negative repped to death a few years ago?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
There was one that was so hated almost every comment recieved a -rep it was insane i never understood it because i think i missed something he may of said before the -repping happend im sure someone here remembers why. I know Hannukyo had a lot of neg reps but i think Zachs was a bit more extreme.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Nah think it was that incredibly dumb Zlatanist Hannukyo or whatever his name was.
Zach as well, but that was primarily done by Rab who gave him around 50 -reps in a day every day for insulting Ale. Zach then went crying to Boz about Rab's "abuse of mod powers" resulting in Bozman abusing him as well.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
WΏΏdy?;5109181 said:
Zach as well, but that was primarily done by Rab who gave him around 50 -reps in a day every day for insulting Ale. Zach then went crying to Boz about Rab's "abuse of mod powers" resulting in Bozman abusing him as well.
Thats why I dont remember it as much, was done by a couple, while we ALL neg repped that Hanukyo dude :lol:

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
We didn't forget bro, he's a married man now with a 3 month old girl :touched: i always knew as much as he hated them asians he will always end up with a jap (twice his age but let's ignore that)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)