Missing Members (17 Viewers)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Hmmm. Yes and no. I think we do adopt different personalities online. For example: I know I get a lot more into tranny hookers on the forums than, say, I actually do in real life. :D
Yeah, most people I've met from the internet are at least a little bit different in person. I don't mean they lied to me or I felt they acted fake online, but just little differences. Like with me for example I think I am a lot more outgoing on the internet and a little more reserved in person. So I don't expect people to be carbon copies of their internet persona... like when I met you, I just assumed that tranny hookers would not be a topic of discussion. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah, most people I've met from the internet are at least a little bit different in person. I don't mean they lied to me or I felt they acted fake online, but just little differences. Like with me for example I think I am a lot more outgoing on the internet and a little more reserved in person. So I don't expect people to be carbon copies of their internet persona... like when I met you, I just assumed that tranny hookers would not be a topic of discussion. :D
Imagine that. But then, if you thought I really was into tranny hookers, I should have been particularly worried if you were still up for meeting with your husband over coffee. :D

kamyar zz5

Jul 9, 2014
first of all that photo of siamak is from mehr news agency so it's not him,but i can confirm he's iranian from what i've seen of him.

i have not read last few pages properly (because of superslow internet) bot looks like he's banned ,right?
was he really a double? cuz he didn't look like one to me tbh!
ofc i don't know all the members here so maybe he was :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)