Missing Members (6 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
byron is working his ass off on his business, we keep trying to skype or msn but are like ships in the damned night:cry: will pass on my regards whenever i get my hands on teh fooker

that is a great idea....though i am guessing now that badass is away then turk would have very little in the way of competition..........

unless someone wants to buy the ref??:money: :money: :money:

:shocked:say it aint so aaron, once upon a time you were tighter than george michael and an LA toilet attendant
I was kidding Boz. I'm probably going to kick it with those two this weekend, if I can get a couple of job interviews lined up.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
get your tongue out of his arse, he's an idiot.
what's your problem?:faq2:
Badass is my friend and i wanna protect him as long as he isn't here to protect himself.You can speak better when you talk about me cause you don't know me in personal.it's very easy for you to write all these bullshit cause you are far away :faq2: :faq2: Be sensible.We are at the same age but you are acting like a 10 year old kid...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
:lol:

And Byron is definitely missed.
amen to that brother, i say we start a facebook campaign to drive him back to the forum
I was kidding Boz. I'm probably going to kick it with those two this weekend, if I can get a couple of job interviews lined up.
man i thought that you fooked his mom or something.....well,we all know that i just thought he found out and fooked the ass of your nana

good to see all is well:pint:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Badass is my friend and i wanna protect him as long as he isn't here to protect himself.You can speak better when you talk about me cause you don't know me in personal.it's very easy for you to write all these bullshit cause you are far away :faq2: :faq2: Be sensible.We are at the same age but you are acting like a 10 year old kid...
Badass_Devil is a fascist selfproclaimed Jew with Asian origins who doesn't follow any of the rules of his supposed religion, yet wants to stress the fact he himself is deeply wounded by the terrors of the Holocaust.

Or in your language: he's a fucking retard.

Jun 26, 2007
ßömßäяdîëя;1461549 said:
Claire Bear,

Well, no, his best friend....

AndY;

Major: Meteorology and Weather Risk Management
Minor: Economics

Classes: Atmospheric Thermodynamics
Atmospheric Physics
Advanced Calculus
Couple of upper level Econ clases
And a class about the study of the market exchange policy or something.

I'm a Business - Sales and Marketing major, and Psychology/Women's Studies Minor

I'm taking Business Ethics, Study of Early Civilizations, Understanding Human Behavior in the Social Environment, and a Mass Comm class.
Atmospheric Thermodynamics, that must be great.

He's right though. This forum is nearly unanimous on the fact that he's an idiot. About 90% of his posts here were retarted, and that has nothing to do with knowing someone in person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)