Missing Members (11 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Don't know about him, I hadn't spoken to him for along time, I kinda lost contact with alot of people and yes I do have 2 kids now.

So thats why I haven't really been here, I've been busy :|
Ffffeeecckkk!

Nicole! How the hell are you?! My favorite romanista... :heart:

Sorry didn't see you here before. I hope life is treating you well. I think you last surfaced 4 years ago when you had your girl.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Lovely.

So how is it like to be a mother? Do you like it?
Of course, although in hindsight I'd of waited (not like my first was planned or anything) as I think I was probably not ready and there were some pretty dark moments when I felt like throwing her out of a window...

But those are gone now :|

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Of course, although in hindsight I'd of waited (not like my first was planned or anything) as I think I was probably not ready and there were some pretty dark moments when I felt like throwing her out of a window...

But those are gone now :|
Sounds like real motherhood unlike a lot of that spin-shined crap you hear on TV.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Sounds like real motherhood unlike a lot of that spin-shined crap you hear on TV.
Yeah, really, they are full of shit, especially for your first.

But like most things you get better at it as time goes on, it gets much easier, when I had my second little over a year ago, thats was a fucking walk in the park - in every way compared to the first.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah, really, they are full of shit, especially for your first.

But like most things you get better at it as time goes on, it gets much easier, when I had my second little over a year ago, thats was a fucking walk in the park - in every way compared to the first.
Good to hear. :tup:

My wife and I don't have kids. I say because we're still kids ourselves. She says she loves kids, she just hates parents. :p

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Good to hear. :tup:

My wife and I don't have kids. I say because we're still kids ourselves. She says she loves kids, she just hates parents. :p
Yeah, I'd never try to tell people whether or not they should have them cause really nobody can tell anyone that, I'd only just say there isn't really anything like it.

The good, the bad, no matter how tough times can get, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Did you have them via natural birth or C section??
Natural both times, although a bit different, first was a "normal" birth, the second was a water birth, which I gotta say if you ever have a girlfriend/wife having kids, tell her to have one of them.

It was about 100x less painful and more comfortable then a normal one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)