Miss me? (6 Viewers)

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
Hi y'all :)
I've been on a 7-week net fast, partilly cuz I've been out of town, and partially cuz I was wondering what life was like without being plugged in all the time. But now I'm back, and I have absolutely no way of catching up with the thousands of missed posts that have gone on :) Ah well. Good to see you all again, anyways, and I just wanted to say that I missed you in my absence :cheesy:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hooooooooshiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!:)

How are you sailor!!

i missed you a lot!

i was starting to think the worse!!!. Welcome back!!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
Hi y'all :)
I've been on a 7-week net fast, partilly cuz I've been out of town, and partially cuz I was wondering what life was like without being plugged in all the time. But now I'm back, and I have absolutely no way of catching up with the thousands of missed posts that have gone on :) Ah well. Good to see you all again, anyways, and I just wanted to say that I missed you in my absence :cheesy:
:extatic:
Welcome back Hayley :) ...i hope you had a good time. as much as we missed you, i think it's great that you take a break from the net for about a month. i did that a couple of times and it feels nice.

anyway, my arms have been getting week, so lets pick up where we started ;)
:boxing: :boxing:

bahraini

May 20, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

:extatic:
Welcome back Hayley :) ...i hope you had a good time. as much as we missed you, i think it's great that you take a break from the net for about a month. i did that a couple of times and it feels nice.

anyway, my arms have been getting week, so lets pick up where we started ;)
:boxing: :boxing:

u r also
welcome back
:D

and for sure u too hoshi

OP
hoshi

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
  • Thread Starter #20
    Thanks, guys :) I missed you all heaps. Glad to see that you're all well :) (Or weakening, in Majed's case, but ya know ;))

Kalle.... your sig is pretty surreal :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)