Miroslaw Szymkowiak (1 Viewer)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
It seems Moggi has set his sights on the the 28 midfielder Miroslaw Szymkowiak, playing his trade for Trabzanspor in Turkey and the Polish national team. The juventus officials have been to Turkey more than once to observe this player's talents.

Buy on AliExpress.com

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I know him very well. My parents are both Polish, and I follow and support the Polish National Team. Miroslav is a very good midfielder. He can play offensivly and defensivly playing very well in both. His passing rate is amazing and his shot is also quite good. I would love to have him at Juve. Damn, he would be the new Boniek :D

Another Polish guy I would love to have is Sebastian Mila from Austria Vienna. Here they call him "the new Nedved" as his style is very simular to Pavel and he also looks like him. Last weekend he dribbled past 4 (!!!) players to than make a beautiful pass on the player who scored the goal. He is really amazing and just 23 years old. If anyone is interested in some videos about him, let me know!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
yeah, I really like him. He became a star here after moving to Austria. He scored against Parma and was the best player against them. Even the Gazzetto dello Sport said, that this guy has a bright future after that match. Also, he has nearly assisted every goal since moving from Poland to Austria, when he played. He would be cheap and I am not alone, when I say, that this guy will become a star. In Poland they love him, and you will see him moving to a big club, if Poland can qualify for the 2006 WC.

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    A little early for me to judge this player, but he certainly looks like one to keep an eye on.

To be honest though, I can't see Moggi buying either of these Polish players.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Yea, i guess thats how Moggi wants to play his cards in the summer. Upgrade the bench strength in the first half of the transfer market, while going for the major acquisitions in the last few days to get the best possible last minute deals on the wanted players.

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
    Only thing I know about Mila is I bought him in FM for Parma and he was awesome. Then I left Parma and the foolish new manager sold him for £3m.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)