Mirko Vučinić (16 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You are right.... But there is this thing.... The three years under Conte are exceptional in every way. They are historic, legendary, so every single player that played during these three seasons and who contributed to that success are legends in my book. Vucinic, Giaccherini, Matri, Quags, Pepe. They will always have a special place in the fans' hearts..... at least in my heart.
This one scarred me. :yuck:

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Mirko ... :heart:

Hope to have you on the pitch after the match, celebrating running around with nothing but your underwear on your head, you madman!

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Congratulations to AlJazira Star @MirkoVucinic for winning the Foreign Player of the Year Award pic.twitter.com/UEkmOBrvOH
— AlJazira FC Official (@AlJazira_uae) July 12, 2015

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Top scorer as well. I noticed his club Al-Jazira (City owner's Emirati club) signed Thiago Neves, another of the outstanding players in the league, from another team as well.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He was a strong player at one point. He'll probably tear up that league with Vucinic. Al-Jazira also have Jonathan Pitroipa on the wing and the best Emirati striker, Ali Mabkhout, as the #9. In fact he won the best Emirati player award. So they are going all-out up front.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)