Mirko Vučinić (5 Viewers)

VUCIMata10

Apr 5, 2013
I can't wait until he starts playing again, doing his usual casual BS of holding up the ball and losing it over and over. Then the fans will turn on him yet again.

I swear some people here have short memories. You guys have been so spoiled by Tevez's awesome level of play, that now he's in a dip in forum you think vucinic is a suitable replacement.
Yes, vucinic should be starting over tevez for the next game or 2, not just because tevez hasn't been doing anything to help us the last 5 games, when's the last time he got a rest? Before vucinic was injured he and tevez were exceptional the first couple games. Llorente and tevez can't start every game, and when they don't we have perfectly good backups

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yes, vucinic should be starting over tevez for the next game or 2, not just because tevez hasn't been doing anything to help us the last 5 games, when's the last time he got a rest? Before vucinic was injured he and tevez were exceptional the first couple games. Llorente and tevez can't start every game, and when they don't we have perfectly good backups
username: Vucimata

yes, let's take evyething you say seirously

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Mirko: Hey Juve, I want to leave so I could play more.
Juve: Sure, lets find you a team.
Mirko: Nah, forget it. Now I want to stay and play.
Juve: Whatever you say. We'll embrace you and give you a warm welcome back.

Quag: I'm happy on the bench. I love this team and I'm ready to be called upon whenever you find it necessary.
Juve: Wow, impressive! Such loyalty! Out of the EL squad you go. Screw you.

Problem?

Another routine victory for FC Balkantuz

Jul 1, 2010
Mirko: Hey Juve, I want to leave so I could play more.
Juve: Sure, lets find you a team.
Mirko: Nah, forget it. Now I want to stay and play.
Juve: Whatever you say. We'll embrace you and give you a warm welcome back.

Quag: I'm happy on the bench. I love this team and I'm ready to be called upon whenever you find it necessary.
Juve: Wow, impressive! Such loyalty! Out of the EL squad you go. Screw you.

Problem?

Another routine victory for FC Balkantuz
:lol:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Tevez had an average game and got into dangerous positions many times and also was denied a goal by a brilliant double save from handanovic. If anything llorente had a worse game. The way i saw this game is that Tevez and llorente kept Inter's defense busy while Asamoah, Pirlo and Licht terrorised them.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Tevez had an average game and got into dangerous positions many times and also was denied a goal by a brilliant double save from handanovic. If anything llorente had a worse game. The way i saw this game is that Tevez and llorente kept Inter's defense busy while Asamoah, Pirlo and Licht terrorised them.
Never mind the save, he shoulda scored.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I didnt say he had a great performance. It was an average one.. and the man does so much on the pitch and made life easy for Pirlo and the WBs. Had he scored he'd have had a great performance.

Mazzari thought marking Tevez and Llorente out of the game would make things easier for his team. Too bad for him both Asa and Licht were in beast mode and Pirlo was a master-class. I am so glad we are renewing with this gem of a player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)