Mirko Vučinić (42 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It would be nice if he changes his mind pretty fast and start trianing with the boys again. After this 2 weeks of turnmoil, it would be nice if he is reincorporated to the team and save us from that thug called Osvaldo which we dont need if we keep Vuc.

Its better for him... that way he can at least show off somwthing and find a better deal in the end of the season calmly. To rush things now would be bad for both parties.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
SKY(GDM) say he refused Zenit, Arsenal and Valencia. Wants to battle for a starting spot at Juve.

He wants inter me thinks.
And how exactly is he going to supplant Tevez and Llorente?

Why do I feel that I have heard this before from bench players who quite frankly don't want to leave Juve.

Which is fine, I guess, but please stop with this "I want to compete for a starting spot" crap when you fully well know that only an Act of God or Conte is going to change your status on the team

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
And how exactly is he going to supplant Tevez and Llorente?
He isnt!.

But i think Mirko´s case is diferent from the Iaquintas and tosome extent QUags. Contrary to the others.... Mirko showed sincere will to leave Juventus and was open to hear offers. Iaquinta rejected everything on his path without thinking twice.

I think that some of the offers presented to Vicunic were kind of rushed, and after all what happened, he didnt wanted to make a decition just for the sake of it. I think he will try to rediscocer his mental peace and try to play as much as he can, then wait for the end of the season and look calmly at which team he will go.

IMO he is definitely a goner, but maybe it will be wiser for him to wait to the end of the season.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Hernanes is heading to Inter so I think this is the moment to swap Vucinic for Guarin. Inter fans should take it in stride because of the purchase of Brazilian, so there won't be any obstacles to get Colombian.

:beppe:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Pfft. Iaquinta v3.0.
I would certainly not put him in that category.

Mirko was an important part of 2 scudetti winning clubs, so he would never deserve to have that type of label on him, in my opinion.

I just get a little irked when they pull out the "I want to compete for a starting spot" cliche when these types of things happen. Knowing full well that it probably won't happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)