Mirko Vučinić (83 Viewers)

Jul 20, 2012
La situazione è bloccata. I rapporti tra Inter e Juve sono gelidi. Bisognerà aspettare l'arrivo di Thohir in Italia previsto per domenica, per capire se si può riaprire uno spiraglio per il passaggio di Vucinic all'Inter, che in questo momento non c'è. Oggi c'è stato un piccolissimo contatto telefonico tra Agnelli e Thohir, ma non ha portato a nulla.

GDM-Vucinic-Inter could still happen

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
ucinic’s future at Juve isn’t certain. After the swap for Guarin collapsed, Vucinic will return to practice with his teammates tomorrow. At the moment the relationship between Juve and Inter is almost non existent, today there was very timid contact between Andrea Agnelli and Thohir that didn’t improve the situation. While Inter remains an unlikely destination, there could be a new suitor. After Falcao’s injury, Monaco is considering Vucinic but they don’t want to spend much, but there is a possibility Vucinic could join Ranieri’s team on a straight sale.

Jul 20, 2012
ucinic’s future at Juve isn’t certain. After the swap for Guarin collapsed, Vucinic will return to practice with his teammates tomorrow. At the moment the relationship between Juve and Inter is almost non existent, today there was very timid contact between Andrea Agnelli and Thohir that didn’t improve the situation. While Inter remains an unlikely destination, there could be a new suitor. After Falcao’s injury, Monaco is considering Vucinic but they don’t want to spend much, but there is a possibility Vucinic could join Ranieri’s team on a straight sale.
They came out today and said they were fine with the players they had didn't they?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
La situazione è bloccata. I rapporti tra Inter e Juve sono gelidi. Bisognerà aspettare l'arrivo di Thohir in Italia previsto per domenica, per capire se si può riaprire uno spiraglio per il passaggio di Vucinic all'Inter, che in questo momento non c'è. Oggi c'è stato un piccolissimo contatto telefonico tra Agnelli e Thohir, ma non ha portato a nulla.

GDM-Vucinic-Inter could still happen
After all that has happened, I still want to see Guarin here.

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
I was also looking forward to him coming.
:sergio: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I just want him here because of the way he clearly wants to be in this team and out of Inter while seeing how Inter fans deep down actually rate the player.
Hes a glory hunter, he said how much he wanted to join us in the first place, then he said joining inter was his dream, now he wanted to come here, he can fuck off, he's shit, he has no footballing brain

Jul 20, 2012
The arrival of either Hulk or Vucinic would pose a problem as Monaco already have the maximum-permitted four non-EU players. Argentine goalkeeper Sergio Romero, who has barely featured since his summer move, could go while Brazilian full-back Fabinho is linked with Inter Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)