Mirko Vučinić (10 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The director got clear ideas.No roumors.Clear ideas.And always a back up plan.But I think that KOvacic is no way worth of 14 mil.No way.
Match after match, Kovacic is worse and worse. His level of confidence must be at 0% right now. Still, he's a whole different player for the NT and his huge talent is seen only there so far. But if Inter bought him for 15m and Juve are willing to pay about the same even after him flopping badly so far, then the Juve folk know that his performances have much more to do with the surrounding in Inter than with talent and potential.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Match after match, Kovacic is worse and worse. His level of confidence must be at 0% right now. Still, he's a whole different player for the NT and his huge talent is seen only there so far. But if Inter bought him for 15m and Juve are willing to pay about the same even after him flopping badly so far, then the Juve folk know that his performances have much more to do with the surrounding in Inter than with talent and potential.
I just say that he is no worth right now 14mil.Yes he had potential but that is all right now.And the fact that Inter payed 15 mil.for him does mean nothing.Market tells the price.His price right now is far below 15m.Does not matter what price Inter payed for him.Inter is well know for bad decisions over transfer value of players.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Kovacic will be another coutinho to inter. A player of exceptional talent that has been wasted. Then again inter have a history of wasting talented players

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently vucinic' agent might proceed with legal actions against inter. What a fucking circus club they are

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Do Inter really expect us to let them have Vucinic now even though they have no money??? The player swap was the best solution possible. Yet they wank'd the deal up in the first place.

Fuq'em I'll say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)