Mirko Vučinić (12 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think that's going to happen, tbh. Should be an interesting summer, attacking transfers are attractive to follow.
Mandzukic, Nani and Berardi to replace dem three.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope we don't sign too many of them though, I want Berardi to have a proper chance at starting gig and not stuck on the bench.
It's debatable. He maybe loaned back for another year depending on Conte.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Those 3 would be fantstic acquisitions imo. They would form a pretty good attacking line in 433. Do want.
Dunno, but I think both Nani and Berardi favor playing on the right instead of the left. I have a funny feeling we'll look at Jojo again in the summer too. Imagine a line up of Tevez, Llorente, Mandzukic, Jovetic and Gabbiadini.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Dunno, but I think both Nani and Berardi favor playing on the right instead of the left. I have a funny feeling we'll look at Jojo again in the summer too. Imagine a line up of Tevez, Llorente, Mandzukic, Jovetic and Gabbiadini.
That would be too many to even dream of. If we sell 3 forwards we'll replace them with another 3 probably considering that one or two of them will be wingers.

Also while Mandzukic is fap worthy he's impossible to get. The forward to replace Llorente could probably be Immobile/Gabbiadini (I prefer the first). So then Vucinic and Giovinco would be replaced by wingers. Hard to say who could come here but I'm really hoping we bring some worthy but not necessarily expensive ones. Berardi and Nani are good names to throw as they're definitely realistic.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
That would be too many to even dream of. If we sell 3 forwards we'll replace them with another 3 probably considering that one or two of them will be wingers.

Also while Mandzukic is fap worthy he's impossible to get. The forward to replace Llorente could probably be Immobile/Gabbiadini (I prefer the first). So then Vucinic and Giovinco would be replaced by wingers. Hard to say who could come here but I'm really hoping we bring some worthy but not necessarily expensive ones. Berardi and Nani are good names to throw as they're definitely realistic.
All of this though ism just so dependent on the Pogba situation I think. Mandzukic,mJovetic, Nani, DiMaria. Two out of those four would be distinct possibilities if the rumors are anywhere close to being real IMO. :D

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Mandzukic is far from impossible in the Summer

Pep would rather die than partner two strikers like Mandzukic and Lewa together. Lewa IS coming, and neither will accept a bench role. Not at that age and after their respective seasons at BVB and Bayern.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)