Mirko Vučinić (7 Viewers)

Jul 20, 2012
Please translate.
Basically saying they have decided to not go through with the deal and look for other opportunities on the market while staying within the boundaries of the Financial Fair Play.

- - - Updated - - -

Tevez: 20cl games
0 goals
Vucinic will continue to be a bench option if he stays.

- - - Updated - - -

Both Vucinic and Guarin are pissed off.

- - - Updated - - -

Both Vucinic and Guarin are pissed off.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Loooll this was fun indeed.

We all lose on this anyways.
Guarin = super fuked
Mirko = bench, he wanted the move
INter = laughing stock on this farse
Juve = cant give vooch playingtime outside copa and cannot sell.

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

So Mirko is staying but he will not be able to tonight match .What a $#@!ins idiots are merda.
Anyway thanks for the translation.
oh and this.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
After this collapse I think our mgt shouldn't ever again make any kind of business deals with merda. Embarrassing.

- - - Updated - - -

But Mirko is staying. :weee:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
So now he has to come back. He will be useless for us if he's with no motivation left. I hope we find him a suitor if he wants to leave so much.
Its not his fault.We somekind advised-pushed him for a departure.It is not his fault definitely.He got motivation and professionalism .Like he was benched before he will stood with this situation even now.But I think that this transfer will still go on.But I cant stop saying myself ,what kind of idiots Inter are.Typical Inter.Idiots,idiots,like little kids,first we want a deal and then ,oh we are not sure if this transfer should go.IDIOTS.Only good think is that Guarin will never play for them.Ha,ha,ha IDIOTS.Oh why I am no suprised.At the end of the day Inte,r is Inter a graveyard for players.

- - - Updated - - -

WENGER IS WATCHING.
Wenger just want to loan players and not to pay anything(exept Ozil).

- - - Updated - - -

After this collapse I think our mgt shouldn't ever again make any kind of business deals with merda. Embarrassing.

- - - Updated - - -

But Mirko is staying. :weee:
No.no we should fuck them hard like we fuck them with Cannavaro when we gave them our third goalkeeper for him.No,they are beautiful for ripping .Idiots.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Its not his fault.We somekind advised-pushed him for a departure.It is not his fault definitely.He got motivation and professionalism .Like he was benched before he will stood with this situation even now.But I think that this transfer will still go on.But I cant stop saying myself ,what kind of idiots Inter are.Typical Inter.Idiots,idiots,like little kids,first we want a deal and then ,oh we are not sure if this transfer should go.IDIOTS.Only good think is that Guarin will never play for them.Ha,ha,ha IDIOTS.Oh why I am no suprised.At the end of the day Inte,r is Inter a graveyard for players.

- - - Updated - - -

Wenger just want to loan players and not to pay anything(exept Ozil).

- - - Updated - - -

No.no we should $#@! them hard like we $#@! them with Cannavaro when we gave them our third goalkeeper for him.No,they are beautiful for ripping .Idiots.
I never said it's his fault. I love Mirko but I doubt he'll have any motivation coming back here. He made the choice and all was good so I doubt there will be any problems between him and the club. It's just that he was prepared to leave. I doubt the club pushed him for the transfer. It was him who asked to leave and Juve made everything for that deal to happen.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He must feel like $#@!, he has no future with us after this Saga, im sure he'll be gone this month even if it's a loan.
Yeah, its sad for him. And awkward.

He will come like "surprise!!! im back!!!..... but not for much :down:"

But man..we could have used him today against roma..... fukin intermerda.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)