Mirko Vučinić (14 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
A move like this, does seem to point more in the direction of a Pogba/Marchisio sale though. And that maybe compounded by the fact, that Asamoah could still add further depth if we switch to a winger based formation like the 433, where he will play CM instead of LB. Hard to read this move, but this is another hypothesis that we should consider.
This is where I can't agree with you, but time will tell I guess. I think that there are general lack of quality LB/LWB players and Asamoah might be our permanent solution for that left side, so signing Guarin makes perfect sense in that regard.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
Always like to have one of these Balkan players in the team. I wonder who'll be next. We had Bokšić, then Mirković (although he was a major $#@!), Tudor, Kovačević, Kovač, Salihamidžić, Knežević (rather atrocious player); Mandžukić? :klin:
I agree with you , but I still don't want mandzukic, Montenegrins are special :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Don't make me cry ;(

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
This is where I can't agree with you, but time will tell I guess. I think that there are general lack of quality LB/LWB players and Asamoah might be our permanent solution for that left side, so signing Guarin makes perfect sense in that regard.
It's common sense, Pogba is going in the summer, I wouldn't doubt if marotta already has a 50mil+ deal in place, which is why this deal just came outta no where

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea, although I'm coming from the line of thought, that we maybe considering a switch to a 433, with more winger based play if we are looking at players like Nani - as per the rumors. If that is the case, then hypothetically, we sell Pogba, and reinvest chunks of that large sum, into an RW and LB. the team will be complete in every sense. Maybe a step forward could include selling Gio/Quag and buying a Mandzukic or whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Can he please be moved to the legend secretion? :touched:
If he wasn't injured during the cl we would probably still be in the cl and he would probably be staying :(
I wouldn't call Vucinic a legend. Gonna miss him for sure, but legend? Hmm.

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
Yea, although I'm coming from the line of thought, that we maybe considering a switch to a 433, with more winger based play if we are looking at players like Nani - as per the rumors. If that is the case, then hypothetically, we sell Pogba, and reinvest chunks of that large sum, into an RW and LB. the team will be complete in every sense. Maybe a step forward could include selling Gio/Quag and buying a Mandzukic or whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't call Vucinic a legend. Gonna miss him for sure, but legend? Hmm.
Vuci and Quags will always be juve legends :touched:
Fuck the haters and matri fanboys like alexjuventino

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)