Mirko Vučinić (97 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Diamanti would make much more sense than Guarin.
Like gazzilion times more sense.

I do like lo stilo Juve. We were always about grinta. But from time to time we had a Zidane, an Ibra, a Del Piero, a Camoranesi. I want more of that sort. I really don't like it that we're selling a talent and replace him with more grinta, even if Mirko is nowhere near the names I mentioned above, and Guarin surely isn't a Padoin or a Giannicheda. I just don't like this. Give me more crazy magicians. We can allow one or two in this machine of ours.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

I do like lo stilo Juve. We were always about grinta. But from time to time we had a Zidane, an Ibra, a Del Piero, a Camoranesi. I want more of that sort. I really don't like it that we're selling a talent and replace him with more grinta, even if Mirko is nowhere near the names I mentioned above, and Guarin surely isn't a Padoin or a Giannicheda. I just don't like this. Give me more crazy magicians. We can allow one or two in this machine of ours.
I get what you say but merda has none like that to offer. It seems like Vucinic asked to leave with Arsenal and Tottenham interested. When merda called he decided to take the opportunity imo.

I love Mirko and I'm sad to see him go especially to merda. but it's the right time to let him go as he wanted it anyway.

We need more talent and I hope it will be delivered in the summer. Talent costs much more than grinta these days so you can't get it overnight without spending big cash. I hope with Guarin arrival we'll focus solely on talent during the summer as we already have a packed defense and midfield.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

That, and Diamanti would give this Juve far more alternative options and that unpredictable factor than Guarin.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I agree with Alen totally although he is a little underestimating Guarin.I will repeat this swap only means that we will sell Pogba or Marchisio in the summer.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
No one, we will sell one of Pogba or Marchisio and Guarin will get the place of the player who is sold.No new cm purchases and about 50 mil in plus of Pogba sale.Thats the whole idea of Marotta for this transfer.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I agree with Alen totally although he is a little underestimating Guarin.I will repeat this swap only means that we will sell Pogba or Marchisio in the summer.
Why? So that we can rely on backups like Padoin. What happened when Marchisio got injured last fall? It was pretty depressive to look at the options on our bench.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

Yeah, although I gotta admit it hurts a bit less, coz Mirko was the one who requested the move and made this choice. I'm pretty sure, this move will allow us to prioritize our mercato moves in the summer, more aligned to seeking the visionaries you speak off, than the grinta laced athletes.

All that said, I'd have much rather seen Vucinic at Arsenal or Tottenham than Inter, but I guess Guarin represents in value and worth, more than those clubs would've paid for him, in cash.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #11,793
    Will never forget his contribution to the team that won back to back Scudetti.

Letting him go now was the right decision. I can only wish him luck. Thanks for everything Mirketto.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    I agree in total with you.I do not want anybody exept Padoin and maybe Isla to be sold.But as Agnelli stated we can not reject a 50-60 mil bid for Pogba and we will accept a bid around 25 mil for Marchisio.I am not saying that this will happen for both but I am sure that one of those two will go .

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Why? So that we can rely on backups like Padoin. What happened when Marchisio got injured last fall? It was pretty depressive to look at the options on our bench.
    A move like this, does seem to point more in the direction of a Pogba/Marchisio sale though. And that maybe compounded by the fact, that Asamoah could still add further depth if we switch to a winger based formation like the 433, where he will play CM instead of LB. Hard to read this move, but this is another hypothesis that we should consider.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Always like to have one of these Balkan players in the team. I wonder who'll be next. We had Bokšić, then Mirković (although he was a major cunt), Tudor, Kovačević, Kovač, Salihamidžić, Knežević (rather atrocious player); Mandžukić? :klin:
    Berbatov? :klin:

Btw, you forgot the biggest vic of all. Ibrahimovic! :D

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Always like to have one of these Balkan players in the team. I wonder who'll be next. We had Bokšić, then Mirković (although he was a major $#@!), Tudor, Kovačević, Kovač, Salihamidžić, Knežević (rather atrocious player); Mandžukić? :klin:
    Kovac was a flop although whole Juve team was a bag of garbage at his time,also Krasic ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)