Mirko Vučinić (6 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio:

Yes a midfielder that just gets the ball steams up field and shoots for it to go out for a throw, can't believe people actually think he's good
Maybe conte will teach a thing or two abou to not be an azz with the ball at his feet.

Also, it will take some weeks to clean this dude from the Merda poison he must have in his brain...so lets hope it happens fast. That shid destroys ur braincells and make you be a loser.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
There's an obvious difference in status between Pirlo and Buffon. One is Juve's legend, leader and indispensable part of the team, while Pirlo, although an excellent player still, isn't perceived in the same way by neither mgt or the fans; and Pirlo's current place in the team is far from secure, while Buffon will be undisputed starter for a few years at least, thus releasing Pirlo would be far more easy than releasing Buffon.
You are looking at this from the point of view as a fan. I'm not. I don't know if you've been reading/following the news lately but the management do see him as a mainstay in the team, and you could say he enjoys the same status as Buffon does, technically. Again, this is not to compare their importance sentimentally or emotionally.

Time will tell if we renew Pirlo or not, and see his real worth to the team's cause, be it for his invaluable experience, world class presence or indomitable persona in the dressing room.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
@Alen must be pissed like hell right now. His favorite player going to merda :D
It doesn't matter much where he's going. I don't see the point in this transfer if it involves Guarin. Sell him if you want, or exchange him with an equally good player, but not with someone who isn't half the player Mirko is.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
There's a Vucinić thread on forzainterforums, they are all furious about this transfer, all refuse to believe it and then one guy posts 'Merry Christmas' from Vucinić :lol:

made me laugh so hard :lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
They hate Guarin in Inter forums. They consider him a brainless player, which he certainly is. And he's only 2 and a half years younger. I really hate our style to keep ignoring talent at the expense of brainless athletes.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It's common sense, open your eyes, one of them is leaving in the summer like it or not, and this shit interesti is their replacement
Guarin is most likely brought in as backup. We still may decide to keep all of our current midfielders. It's not "obvious" or "common sense" at all that we're gonna sell one of them just because Guarin arrived.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They hate Guarin in Inter forums. They consider him a brainless player, which he certainly is. And he's only 2 and a half years younger. I really hate our style to keep ignoring talent at the expense of brainless athletes.
Kovacic would been cooler trade, but in terms of productive players they have, it was either Guarin and Ricky as only useful ones, and Ricky is Mazzarri fav.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)