Mirko Vučinić (16 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Some of this makes sense and some of it doesn't.

For example we are trading a older player for a younger one (3-5 years??). That much makes sense. We are also needing another CM so maybe Beppe is just taking the opportunity now while we can and killing two birds with one stone because I think everyone knew Mirko would be gone at least by this mercato or the next one. He has barely played at all this season and he is a bit too good to sit on the bench so much. I actually fapped for Guarin before he joined sfinter, I think he's a good player and probably will be solid here but for a long term choice I would much rather have had Nainggolan, even if Guarin is more versatile overall.

Now, as for only leaving 4 forwards this doesn't quite make sense, unless we are giving up on EL, maybe not... remains to be seen. Now we only have 1 good forward backup and 1 useless turd. Not really keen on Mirko to play for binter because he is too good and will do some good for them. Would much prefer if he went to EPL.

Sad that we can't sell the midget.

Grazie per tutto Mirko, in bocca al lupo (except for merda) thanks for all the goals and memories. :heart:

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Guarin is 3 years younger than Mirko, his salary is lower and he is central midfielder, so he plays on position we need reinforcements because till now we have had only 4 players for 3 spots. And lastly, Guarin is still transferable, Vucinic isn't.

But... I will miss Mirko for sure, heh.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
pogba
marchisio
guarin
vidal
pirlo

vs

fortifying league rivals for 38games
continental juggernauths in CL

vs

injuries (during and between matches)
suspensions
drops in form
tactical adjustments (during and between matches)
packed calendars

whats the problem? esp when inter were looking to flog off guarin to chelsea for 15+mils...he fits conte's philosophy very nicely

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
And if you want to know, I say - let's not sign Guarin from inter!.
Some people just don't understand why we shouldn't deal with some clubs.
What you said was basically 'lets not sign any player from Inter/Milan'.

So you're wrong.

Couldn't care less what Real does. If we're in position to get a quality player from any club we should bid and not care if he's coming from Inter, Milan, Roma.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Guarin is not bad, but he shouldn't be more than a bench option for us. If this is why he's brought here i'm happy with this.

Of course it's sad to see Veni Vidi Vuci leaving :sad:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
@Nzoric, sorry to see Vucinic go to Inter. I would've preferred he stay.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure. Though thats as close to the possibility of not renewing Buffon's contract.
Not quite. Buffon is fundamental part of the team and the one who'd be very difficult to replace, while we can mange without Pirlo, certainly have in the past few months. His status here is nowhere near Buffon's.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
What you said was basically 'lets not sign any player from Inter/Milan'.

So you're wrong.

Couldn't care less what Real does. If we're in position to get a quality player from any club we should bid and not care if he's coming from Inter, Milan, Roma.
I am sorry, I should refer to actual situation. Roma, Milan, even Napoli - okay. But my opinion, that is not liked by many for sure - we should never make a deal with inter after what happened. Fuck them and fuck their player - we don't need any of them.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I am sorry, I should refer to actual situation. Roma, Milan, even Napoli - okay. But my opinion, that is not liked by many for sure - we should never make a deal with inter after what happened. Fuck them and fuck their player - we don't need any of them.
Are you for real? :lol:

Fuck Guarin by all means but that's just backward way of thinking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)