Mirko Vučinić (151 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Vucinic is almost 31 and we would sell him in the summer, than this opportunity came and we seized it. We got more expensive player in this deal, the more important thing is are we going to buy anyone now as Vucinic's replacement???

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
It was time for Vucinic to move on, not a surprise there. But why Guarin? He's not bad or anything but he isn't really needed. And surely he's not Pogba's replacement, Conte won't allow Guarin to replace such an important player to the success of his team. However you look at it, Guarin would make us a much worse team if he ended up replacing Pogba.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Cannavaro? What a great example of a classy guy! Wait... he is one of these 2006 fuckers and after all he support Napoli anyway. Pirlo was a free agent.

But it's not the point. Some people just don't understand why we shouldn't deal with some clubs.
No, it's you don't understand that it's pointless to say 'let's not sign Inter/Milan' players.

Not pointless, but rather idiotic.

I can understand if someone says 'lets not sign x player from Inter/Milan' but saying 'lets not sign ANY player from those clubs' is plain stupid and retarded. That's like Real saying 'lets not sign Messi, he's a Barca player'.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
People should not even mention Radja at his point.

This is a swap deal (possibly) with no cash involved (possibly).

Radja went to Roma for 10mln for 50% of his contract which makes him twice as expensive than Guarin at the very least.

Like I said, if we are ok with getting Guarin now, we were probably hard in for Radja. And that move didn't materialize. This only means, we are looking at a future post Pogba/Marchisio IMO.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
No, it's you don't understand that it's pointless to say 'let's not sign Inter/Milan' players.

I can understand if someone says 'lets not sign x player from Inter/Milan' but saying 'lets not sign ANY player from those clubs' is plain stupid and retarded. That's like Real saying 'lets not sign Messi, he's a Barca player'.
Guarin=Messi!

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008

This.

small minded people. i worry about here alot.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012

Funny that you metion Real, they have non-formal deal with Atletico to don't buy each other players. And if you want to know, I say - let's not sign Guarin from inter! He is not needed at the moment and I don't see any better future with him for our squad. It's just a little move forward, not needed. If we want progress, this is not the way for the future. If we will have to sell Pogba and i know that Agnelli don't want to do that, but maybe he will need to than we are fucked.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Like I said, if we are ok with getting Guarin now, we were probably hard in for Radja. And that move didn't materialize. This only means, we are looking at a future post Pogba/Marchisio IMO.
There's still possibility of not renewing Pirlo's contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 151)