Mirko Vučinić (9 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Forza Mirko.

Hustini and all the haters can shove it up their bungholes, and take their 4-3-3 BS elsewhere :stuckup:
Sucks to suck.

He will be out.

- - - Updated - - -

"Just fine"

Did we also do just fine in the cl? He's the guy that can make the difference, coulda helped us in the cl if he wasn't injured

- - - Updated - - -

"Just fine"

Did we also do just fine in the cl? He's the guy that can make the difference, coulda helped us in the cl if he wasn't injured
We failed as a team in the CL.

We failed as a team in the CL.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
"Just fine"

- - - Updated - - -

"Just fine"

:lol: Another his account banned. I wonder how long till new Username with some Sardinian reference pops in.

AlexanderK

Jan 4, 2014
Hey, let me introduce myself, first post on this site. I'm Alex and I've always had a soft spot for Juve, my favorite Italian team. I've watched some CL matches and plan to watch the match against Roma for sure, but as a die hard Tottenham Hotspur supporter, I obviously don't see your team that often.

We've been linked with Vucinic quite a bit the past month and I'd just like to get a better read on him. I've read through some recent posts in the thread but I just want to know if he's really that good. I know he's a versatile forward but..

What are his best qualities and weaknesses?
How consistent is he?
Where can he play? lone striker, with a partner, maybe as a 4-3-3 wing forwards?
and lastly, do you think he would come, and would you be sad to see him go?

Any responses are much appreciated, thank you all.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
What did you think of AVB, Alex?

You think Spurs sacking him was unfair considering he was only 6 points behind the league leaders?

What are his best qualities and weaknesses?
How consistent is he?
Where can he play? lone striker, with a partner, maybe as a 4-3-3 wing forwards?
and lastly, do you think he would come, and would you be sad to see him go?
- Pretty smart player that can open up defenses with through balls and dribbles, knows what to do in tight spaces. Can protect the ball well when dribbling and knows how to score sweet goals. Not a prolific scorer though.

- He isn't consistent at all. Probably his biggest weakness.

- LW or SS

- Indifferent, far from irreplaceable. I like him but I doubt he'd like to sit on the bench at Juventus.

AlexanderK

Jan 4, 2014
What did you think of AVB Alex?

You think Spurs sacking him was unfair considering he was only 6 points behind the league leaders?
Miiiiixed feelings to say the least. AVB got 100 million pounds to spend (well, Baldini did, AVB just caught the flack when it didn't work) this summer after a decent first season. The thing is, AVB was heralded as this tactical genius but for me, his tactics were not that good and to be honest, he was nowhere near as adaptable as I thought. We lacked a plan B. We were so slow in buildup play and the high line just did not work because we couldn't get pressure on opposing teams. At our worst, we were horrific, but even at our "best" we were frustrating. I didn't like how he never gave Lamela or Eriksen any time or that he froze out Adebayor and Assou-Ekotto, either. I think he rode an unstoppable Gareth Bale the second half of last season and he really papered over the cracks in our team. I was not sad to see him go football-wise. He had no plan B.

All that said he showed a lot of passion for the club and was a genuinely good guy. He's very young and has a lot to learn and it wouldn't surprise me if he pops up and does really well. I could see him managing and having a lot of success with a big club in the future.

I wasn't mad that we sacked him... the points total was misleading. We got lucky so many times, questionable penalties against Palace, Swansea, etc.. Things just weren't even showing signs of improving. The boring football didn't help either. I wasn't thrilled with sacking him but his position had become untenable.

Sorry for jacking the thread, by the way.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Vucinic, on his day, can be a genius player only matched by few. He excels at through balls and the creative aspects of his role.

The problem is that he is really inconsistent. He mostly turns up for one third of the matches, though it has to be noted that those often seem to be in "big" matches, where he then goes on to truly make an impact.

Besides consistency, finishing is a weakness of his.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)