Mirko Vučinić (273 Viewers)

Jul 20, 2012
Selling Vucinic at this point makes alot of sense. Tevez-Llorente is working out, Gio and Quag dont mind the bench while Vucinic will mind it. If Juve can get around 13m I'd sell him but then a winger must come and a good one. Not biabiany

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Selling Vucinic at this point makes alot of sense. Tevez-Llorente is working out, Gio and Quag dont mind the bench while Vucinic will mind it. If Juve can get around 13m I'd sell him but then a winger must come and a good one. Not biabiany
Look, sometime ago before we had Tevez-Llorente, Quag was at a stage where he would mind it too, but things changed. No reason why Vucinic can't change his attitude too, perhaps he already did we don't know. He should stay.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Pogba, Vidal and Tevez have been great for us this season. Llorente too. But the season is long, we will still need contribution from Vucinic and Marchisio in terms of goals and assists soon.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
For sure,we need him until the end of the season,but his contract is up in 2015,he's 30 already and would be better for us to sell him in the summer.
12-13mil for him would be good.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree: Selling Vucinic :howler:

Unless we get a real quality/potential WC player to replace him I don't see the fucking point. Sell him to bring in someone like Biabiany or a Giac/Padoin level like player and you are definitely and severely weakening the options available to you.

VuvuzelaBzz

Son of a Shepherd
Jun 23, 2013
I'm not opposed to the idea of selling if we get a good offer (10 mil or more) and have a good replacement lined up, but in no other circumstance. He's been important to the team since he arrived and he will be needed at worst for rotation's sake, purely due to the amount of fixtures we have due to the CL / EL. There's also the fact that he fits very well in a 4-3-3 or 4-5-1, being able to play both in the central position and on the left wing(which is where I've always felt he's been best).

Regardless, I doubt he's leaving, as he's getting older, is as injury-prone as ever and is too valuable to the club to be sold at a low price. Basically, I don't think any team that could afford him needs him badly enough to pay the price we'd demand. Then again, Matri for 11 mil happened :matri:

Jul 20, 2012
Vucinic has been out injuried for 40 days. In that time we havent missed a striker, we have missed the defence. Vucinic if he is staying will simply be nothing more than a bench option at this point

- - - Updated - - -

SACRIFICARE VUCINIC PER ARRIVARE AD UN FORTE ESTERNO. SARESTE D'ACCORDO?
VOTI TOTALI: 94

SI 65,96 %

NO 34,04 %

This is a poll on tuttojuve asking the fans if they would sell vucinic for a winger

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Vucinic has been out injuried for 40 days. In that time we havent missed a striker, we have missed the defence. Vucinic if he is staying will simply be nothing more than a bench option at this point

- - - Updated - - -

SACRIFICARE VUCINIC PER ARRIVARE AD UN FORTE ESTERNO. SARESTE D'ACCORDO?
VOTI TOTALI: 94

SI 65,96 %

NO 34,04 %

This is a poll on tuttojuve asking the fans if they would sell vucinic for a winger
Should we sell Marchisio as well considering that he's nothing more than a bench option at this point?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 273)