Mirko Vučinić (12 Viewers)

Apr 8, 2013
Vucinic is rather useful forward to have around and good alternative for either Tevez or Llorente. The guy was one of our key players in the last 2 years, something often neglected and without any doubt he'll be yet again.
Honestly I don't like him, i think he's uneffective and quite overrated in his performances. Doesn't excel in nothing, average in almost everything if not worst (his finishing is one of the worst I've seen in this team) and even his assisting is not that great, no dribbling, no speed. Sometimes he's some quality cues, but very sporadic, and you can't rely on him at all, even cause his major weakness is his (lack of) concentration. Don't know why Conte used to play him that much, maybe cause he was the only real SS besides Giovinco, who was horrible last season (even if in this season he looks better) and had a good linking and understanding with midfielders, especially with Marchisio (I remember Celtic and Bologna matches, to make an example).

Jul 1, 2010
Honestly I don't like him, i think he's uneffective and quite overrated in his performances. Doesn't excel in nothing, average in almost everything if not worst (his finishing is one of the worst I've seen in this team) and even his assisting is not that great, no dribbling, no speed. Sometimes he's some quality cues, but very sporadic, and you can't rely on him at all, even cause his major weakness is his (lack of) concentration. Don't know why Conte used to play him that much, maybe cause he was the only real SS besides Giovinco, who was horrible last season (even if in this season he looks better) and had a good linking and understanding with midfielders, especially with Marchisio (I remember Celtic and Bologna matches, to make an example).
:lol:

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
It's not like I've ever wanted Vuci as one of our star forwards, as he's simply way to inconsistent for that, but to discount the enormous importance he's had for us in the past couple of seasons is beyond retarded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)