Mirko Vučinić (107 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Hmmm...

Do you guys think that with Tevez coming in that Vucinic's future at Juventus becomes a little more in doubt? I know it's early to say, but it has the looks of it that Llorente - Tevez will be our starters. Are we going to keep Vucinic on the bench and would he approve that role?

Nov 17, 2012
He will be vice Carlito. We'll even get to see Mirko - Tevez start sometimes.
The one we should try to sell is the useless midget.
:agree:
Of all our strikers I feel Gio and Matri offer the least. Quag has proven to be an apt starter (though obviously a lesser calibre than say Tevez or Llorente) as well as an effective impact player, and we all know Vucinic is the creative element in our forward line since the departure of Alex.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Of all our strikers I feel Gio and Matri offer the least. Quag has proven to be an apt starter (though obviously a lesser calibre than say Tevez or Llorente) as well as an effective impact player, and we all know Vucinic is the creative element in our forward line since the departure of Alex.
:agree: :tup:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Get over it @Klin. Jovetic is coming here. :p
We'll see.

Quag has only proven that he has a big mouth. Besides, we need a backup to Llorente, and that is Matri.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I'd rather keep Vucinic than get JoJo at the moment to be honest, now that we have Tevez. I'd rather spend that money on a proper LWB/LB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)