Mirko Vučinić (77 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Unless we get Higuain, Jovetic, Tevez then Vucinic should stay.
We already have a player more in attack. Five high earners is too much for us. One will leave only because we got Llorente. The second one will leave if we get another striker. Imo, we'll sell the two which will attract most interest and bring more money. Mirko might be the best of our strikers, but he's far from untouchable. If we get a good offer for him, we will sell. He'll stay only if we can sell two other strikers, and if we can sell them for a nice amount.
Also, he earns like a million/million and a half more than Matri, Quag and Seba.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I disagree, I think Mirko is untouchable for Conte, look how he defended him this season, in his book he mentions how important he is to this team and dressing room. Giovinco would go before Mirko.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I can't see us demanding less than 18 million for him considering that's what we paid for him, with Inter's 70 million loss last year and the purchase of Icardi I hardly see them having the money.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I can't see us demanding less than 18 million for him considering that's what we paid for him, with Inter's 70 million loss last year and the purchase of Icardi I hardly see them having the money.
We will never get 18m for him nor will we ever ask this much.

nemnem

Jan 21, 2012
CALCIOMERCATO INTER JUVENTUS VUCINIC / TORINO - Vucinic-Inter: contact. With the eventual arrival of compatriot Jovetic, the Montenegrin striker could say goodbye to Juventus and Inter, as revealed by 'Tuttosport', there they would be doing more than a little thought. The Italian champions would assess approximately 15 million Euros tag the former Roma player, linked to 'Madame' until 2015.

Google Translated^^

A New Hope. But 15 Mio is to mutch, nobody will pay that.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
CALCIOMERCATO INTER JUVENTUS VUCINIC / TORINO - Vucinic-Inter: contact. With the eventual arrival of compatriot Jovetic, the Montenegrin striker could say goodbye to Juventus and Inter, as revealed by 'Tuttosport', there they would be doing more than a little thought. The Italian champions would assess approximately 15 million Euros tag the former Roma player, linked to 'Madame' until 2015.

Google Translated^^

A New Hope. But 15 Mio is to mutch, nobody will pay that.
:lol: :rofl:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I doubt Vucinic will want to go to Inter, nor will they be able to afford him. Plus I believe he's the last player Conte will want to leave.
Wrong, Conte only uses him so much because he is our only forward that can do what he does. He wouldn't care to sell if we get better players.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I wouldn't wanna sell deuce bigalow yet as there's others I'd get rid of first. However. If it was a reasonable amount being offered which will guarentee us 2 of these 3? (Jovetic, Higuain, Tevez) then by all means.

Pack your bags.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We bought Vucinic for 15m euro and he didn't do any harm at all to that price tag. He proved again that he's not a goal scoring machine and you can't expect +20 goals from him. He's also not consistent. But one really has to be blind not to see his huge importance in a 2 time scudetto winning team. He's two years older now, but his price tag should be the same, because he made a bigger name for himself by being an irreplaceable starter in the best Italian team.

I can see Inter going after him and paying a good price. If you remember, Mazzarri did everything to get him 2 years ago and later Vucinic (or his agent?) admitted that Conte was the reason why he didn't end up in Napoli. If Cassano does leave Inter, then I don't have doubts that they'll try to get Vucinic. It's not just Mazzarri who loves him, but his past matches against Inter, especially for Roma, make him attractive for merda. Then all will depend on our desire to sell to a rival and on Moratti's willingness to pay big. But 15m eur is a fair price, and a price teams will be willing to pay. We really underestimate him if we think that teams won't want to pay 15m eur for Mirko.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)