Mirko Vučinić (258 Viewers)

awit

Jan 10, 2010
It's not like he suddenly developed a bad attitude. This is what he has always been but for some reason he gets a pass because he has occasionally scored or made an assist in a game. Even if he scored 3 goals there's never an excuse for not caring about the team. Quag got benched permanently for showing bad attitude and disrespect towards the team one time. When will the same begin to apply to Mirko?

Apr 15, 2006
It's not like he suddenly developed a bad attitude. This is what he has always been but for some reason he gets a pass because he has occasionally scored or made an assist in a game. Even if he scored 3 goals there's never an excuse for not caring about the team. Quag got benched permanently for showing bad attitude and disrespect towards the team one time. When will the same begin to apply to Mirko?
Never! Don't you know that he's our best forward? He gets a pass for that even if he's been terrible.

Mirko non si tocca! :stuckup:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
One of the worst if not the worst match since he joined us.

He was so cut off and didn't even try to do anything about it. Horrible.
we were missing Marchisio, or even Giacchi, someone to stretch the pitch and give him some breathing space.

Roma CBs were up his ass the whole time.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
nah you really add nothing, except repeat the same stuff
That's because Mirko tends to repeat his pathetic attitude. You are biased. It's ok if it's Roman but Mirko is not worth it. His good days are neither frequent enough nor decisive enough to warrant these kinds of performances. A real competitive Juve need to drastically improve its attacking department. Vucinic would be a decent squad player then.

This thread and Gio thread, wow. Complete knee jerking.
Knee jerking? I'm not worried about the team as a whole because we are most probably going to win the league again, and quite easily too, but our forwards are plain terrible. It's not only this game, our attacking line is obviously the weakest link of this team and make the least contribution to our game.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's because Mirko tends to repeat his pathetic attitude. You are biased. It's ok if it's Roman but Mirko is not worth it. His good days are neither frequent enough nor decisive enough to warrant these kinds of performances. A real competitive Juve need to drastically improve its attacking department. Vucinic would be a decent squad player then.

Knee jerking? I'm not worried about the team as a whole because we are most probably going to win the league again, and quite easily too, but our forwards are plain terrible. It's not only this game, our attacking line is obviously the weakest link of this team and make the least contribution to our game.
Why are you so confident on winning the league?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Because we are really that good and our rivals are just not good enough.
We are that good but we are not showing it enough times and our rivals are good enough and don't have anything that distracts them. Winning the league is not as easy as many are saying. I don't see us winning it to be honest, we drop way too many points in a very strange manner.

Dec 24, 2012
We have a tough schedule, but I see us winning in the end. Napoli have to travel mid-week for EL, right? So I see us getting away from there with a positive result. They might even lose points away against Udinese next week.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
We are that good but we are not showing it enough times and our rivals are good enough and don't have anything that distracts them. Winning the league is not as easy as many are saying. I don't see us winning it to be honest, we drop way too many points in a very strange manner.
I'm not worried at all. I would if it was Milan or Inter a few points behind us but this year's Scudetto is ours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 257)