Mirko Vučinić (29 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Performances like today, and that fact that he is such a moody and inconsistent player prevent him from being world class.

Still, when on form, he's the only one capable of doing shit in our attack, which goes to show how pathetic our forward line is. I'd trade our entire forward line for Roma's which just goes to show how sad we are in that department.

In any case, I have always defended Vucinic, but he is frustrating as fuck, and not indispensable. Just like any of the other forwards, if a decent offer came in, it should be considered.

I'd rather have 3 quality forwards with young options coming off the bench, than 7 moody, useless, inconsistent hacks.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I've never known such an inconsistent performer. I mean when some players are having a bad game they try and increase their work output to help the team...the worse game he has, the less he tries. We go from 11 on the field to 10 just when he has a bad game.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Gio puts in an effort. Both make mistakes but at least one tries to recover rather stand and watch the team counter.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:
:lol: :howler: Sorry Hustinki, but what fucking effort? Trying to recover the ball only to lose it again? Can't beat his man? Can't control the ball? Gets easily out-muscled? Giovinco is an absolutely horrible player, but so was the Vucinic of today.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I've never known such an inconsistent performer. I mean when some players are having a bad game they try and increase their work output to help the team...the worse game he has, the less he tries. We go from 11 on the field to 10 just when he has a bad game.
actually, he had his worst game of the season today

usually in vucinic his "lesser days" he still links up, and controlls high balls where no one of our team could, creating immediate danger.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
actually, he had his worst game of the season today

usually in vucinic his "lesser days" he still links up, and controlls high balls where no one of our team could, creating immediate danger.
...Yes, Mirko was taken off because he was having a "decent" game...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Its okay of a player has an offday, that happens.

Tell me what the last "good game" was that giovinco had ?
if i say badass vidal is a terrible poster.

and your counter argument is that linebreak is worse.

did you do anything to disprove what i said? no, on the contrary you just approved my argument by trying to deflect attention away.

so thanks for proving my arguemnt

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010

did you do anything to disprove what i said? no, on the contrary you just approved my argument by trying to deflect attention away.

Good point.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

The guy never has an argument because his tunnel vision only allows him to see what he wants to see.

Apr 15, 2006

Zach is a retard. He isn't capable of understanding the nuances of making a good argument. Let him be.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The problem is, Vucinic tends to have many bad games, and this season with the added pressure of the CL, his performances in the league at times have been quite abysmal. However, with Giovinco, you know what you are going to get, and that is absolutely nothing. Hence, why Vucinic continues to play, because we really have no one else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)