Mirko Vučinić (107 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
ffs conte. if the guy is injured then don't use him.
i would rather go 2 matches without him even if it means losing, just to have with a fully recovered vucinic, then have him play 6 matches in a row where he is injured and comes in the last 20 minutes.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's not just about his play. He's been shouting at both Caceres and Quagliarella for his mistakes. Just get him out of there. His attitude doesn't help the team.

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
Pirlo and Mirko are the only player we have that are capable of creating world class plays in attack. He is inconsistant I give you that. But he is a genious.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Quag-vucinic is a quality frontline, but if we feed them like this against a physical team parking the buss, its not gonna do much

We need ALOT more action from the flanks to create space for them. If we dont do that, we need to bring on vinco for the movement.

But static strikers, against a defence that parks the bus, without crosses ? no that doesnt work

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
I love how some of you jump on him as soon as he has a bad half, but when he proves again and again that he is one of our most important players, I don't see any of you here.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Vuc has been poor (first of all his touches), but you can't pair him up with a non-teamplayer like Quagliarella.

You need Vuc and Matri. End of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)