Mirko Vučinić (97 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he;s lost the ball near the halfway line. there was no reason for him to pully a dummy there especially considering both him and giovinco were heavily marked

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
yes, attacker lost ball, and with 1 pass an opposing forward was clear on the keeper

clearly not the fault of midfield and defenders
how the fuck are the defenders supposed to cover for a simple giveaway on the halfway line.

that too when they are tired after running for 80 mins.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
so guys, is it a comforting feeling u get when u find a scapegoat?

i once remember reading a study on the behaviorism behind scapegoating. quite interesting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Nzoric going full retard.
I would just have loved to see the reaction in here if Vucinic played a game similar to Quags or Gio. He's judged on a whole nother level than our other strikers and I think it's bullshit. Look at the first 5 posts in here, reading that prompts a guy who hasn't watched the game to conclude that he was solely responsible for the fact that we do not have three points right now. Sorry, but when I see retardation unfolding I have to say something.

- - - Updated - - -

how the fuck are the defenders supposed to cover for a simple giveaway on the halfway line.

that too when they are tired after running for 80 mins.
A striker should never be on the inside of a CB, NEVER. Shouldn't you be busy watching some faggy sport like Cricket? Leave the football discussions for people who actually know something about them.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
A striker should never be on the inside of a CB, NEVER. Shouldn't you be busy watching some faggy sport like Cricket? Leave the football discussions for people who actually know something about them.
Really, this, they teach this when you are like 12 years old.

No fucking way that should happen, especially in a 3 man defence

also, tired ? seems the striker wasent tired

- - - Updated - - -

Mirko should have stayd on the bench to recover his ankle, be ready when he can make once again the diffrence, against celtic

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I think Sansone was freshly subbed, but that has fuckall to do with Caceres and his troublesome relationship with proper positioning. But we knew that when we bought him, I'm just looking forward to Chiello's return

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the team was winnin before his clown ass came on. parma was playing a good defensive game, but did not look threatning attacking wise.

it's 85 percent his fault

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)