Mirko Vučinić (39 Viewers)

nemnem

Jan 21, 2012
And that's all there was to the goal. So everytime one of our strikers lose the ball on the opposing side of the turf, our defenders are completely excused to take a nap?
They can't always fix it. Just think what would happen if Vucinic would be a defender and would play all year there with that quality.
And I don't hate him just for that today but I hate him because he plays shit like that since 18 Months now.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
nzoric, please stfu and open your eyes. he did nothing right. at all. just lost balls and gave hopeless passes. and the fact that makes it worse is that he tried to be fancy with it.
Right :D . Ignore the fact that he opened up their defence twice and would have scored if Licht knew how to pass the ball. No point in continuing this particular discussion with you, as you are one of those who pounce on his every error and blow it up to something that it isn't. Should be far from the focal point of criticism today, but since it's Vucinic and we didn't get three points I expected nothing but the same bunch of bullshit from the same posters in here.

- - - Updated - - -

i didnt watch the second half, so i dont know, why is everyone bashing Vucinic. What happened? THe goal was his fault?
He tried to jump over the ball to create a counter in midfield, the ball was snapped up and Parma scored on the counter. Partially because of Mirko's give away, but mainly because Caceres was busy celebrating the victory and let their sole striker get on the inside and overtake him. Terrible, terrible positioning and organisation in the back.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
They can't always fix it. Just think what would happen if Vucinic would be a defender and would play all year there with that quality.
And I don't hate him just for that today but I hate him because he plays shit like that since 18 Months now.
I'm confusing you with someone who actually watched the last 18 months of Juventus games :D .

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Right :D . Ignore the fact that he opened up their defence twice and would have scored if Licht knew how to pass the ball. No point in continuing this particular discussion with you, as you are one of those who pounce on his every error and blow it up to something that it isn't. Should be far from the focal point of criticism today, but since it's Vucinic and we didn't get three points I expected nothing but the same bunch of bullshit from the same posters in here.
Mistakes that lead to goals and goals themselves weights more than failed occasions; that's just how football is.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Mistakes that lead to goals and goals themselves weights more than failed occasions; that's just how football is.
Oh I know it is, and I haven't once claimed he was without fault for the goal. But just look at the retard influx of this thread, they finally got the opportunity to pounce on him.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
All you blaming him for the draw are a massive bunch of short-sighted retards.

If the team was actually trying to score more than one than his mistake wouldn't have been so deadly. Caceres and Buffon also take some blame for that goal.

This dude shits all over every striker on our roster.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Shouldnt have played today with that injury.

people complaining about him, are pathetic and forgetting how many times he makes the diffrence

go choke on some dick before insulting him

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Oh I know it is, and I haven't once claimed he was without fault for the goal. But just look at the retard influx of this thread, they finally got the opportunity to pounce on him.
Learn from yourself pls

Oh shut up with the blind fanboyism already. The "chance" for Vucinic was just that, a chance in quotation marks since it was a failed attempt to head it at goal and the ball was way out of Mirko's reach anyways. As I said, neither good nor bad game since he just didn't have the opportunity to make an impression.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)