Mirko Vučinić (107 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
in b4 alen comes in and tries to tell us how vucinic improved play. fuck off and take shove your favorite player right up your ass

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
The only player worth wearing our jersey in attack. We only ever looked like a team who could score after he came on, would have scored if Licht knew how to make a simple fucking pass.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
But what the fuck did he do wrong today? I mean, perhaps he shouldn't have jumped over the ball, but Caceres certainly shouldn't have let their sole attacker get on the inside and out run him.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4000475 said:
Lol they were not ready to fast counter by Parma cause Juve was with the ball
And that's all there was to the goal. So everytime one of our strikers lose the ball on the opposing side of the turf, our defenders are completely excused to take a nap?

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Caceres should have fouled him when he lost him for pace.
thats what i thought too,but Martin was caught offguard by that stupid move by Mirko..
Im gonna give Mirko the benefit of the doubt that he was not fully fit tonight.still,such a lazy display,and horrible decision to do that kind of move at the middle of the field..

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Caceres should have fouled him when he lost him for pace.
He shouldn't even have let him get on his inside. Defenders aren't supposed to stand still when the team is attacking, they adjust and close holes in case of counters. I mean, Vucinic did fuck up there - but blaming the entire goal on him is just yet another example of the readiness on this forum to overanalyse, expand and exploit his every wrong move to write him off completely. Quags and Gio lost the ball in similar positions all game long, we were just organised at the back and dealt with it throughout the game. Now people are giving Vucinic a 0 rating, whilst the others get 5, just because of one slip up. Ingrates, the bunch of you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)