Mirko Vučinić (48 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yeah, the miss was not down to luck, he didn't need to blast it full full power, just a simple kick would have done it.

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
He was a bit late, hard to finish that and it's not like that was an intended pass so he wasn't at fault for being late. Great game but unlucky. That crossbar was very costly for us :(.

Oct 23, 2011
He should have scored that chance, was a bit unlucky though.. but he should shoot way more! it annoys me when he is twisting and turning around the 16 yard box to find some space and try the through-pass. It is his quality, but in my opinion a striker should simple pull the trigger around the box.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He should have scored that chance, was a bit unlucky though.. but he should shoot way more! it annoys me when he is twisting and turning around the 16 yard box to find some space and try the through-pass. It is his quality, but in my opinion a striker should simple pull the trigger around the box.
Yeah I know which sitaution you mean, in ze dying minute, it was infuriating, was hesitating and just turning and overthinking, even the commentator screamed just shoot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)