Mirko Vučinić (28 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You'll get there. You and

DAT MANE

But Hustini and his minions are persistent. We've already lost many. But if anyone of us can reach the promised land, it's you chief.

It's you :touched:
There can only be one.

And if we both go down in our crusade of spreading the gospel of our Lord, The Great Man, Giuseppe Marotta (hallowed by thy name)...I will sit with you at the throne of kings in Valhalla.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
There can only be one.

And if we both go down in our crusade of spreading the gospel of our Lord, The Great Man, Giuseppe Marotta (hallowed by thy name)...I will sit with you at the throne of kings in Valhalla.
By every progress of our proud warriors on the battlefield, Hustinka the Foul is losing footing and influence. As I am President of The Society, The Great Man spoke to me the other day. Once we have conqoured the land of Champions, Beppicimus "The Great Man" Marottus will arrive on his ivory steed and impale Hustinka the Foul himself.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
This is still one of the best post-calciopoli performances I've seen by an attacker in our colours. He was the best player in the world that evening, not just because of his goal.

:touched: :touched:

Another Balkanese said the same thing, however Del Piero vs Real Madrid in the CL was the very best individual performance post-calciopoli. That performance is the definition of an one man army.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:touched: :touched:

Another Balkanese said the same thing, however Del Piero vs Real Madrid in the CL was the very best individual performance post-calciopoli. That performance is the definition of an one man army.
No doubt, I just put Mirko up there as one of the best :) . DP against Madrid was something that rarely happens.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
By every progress of our proud warriors on the battlefield, Hustinka the Foul is losing footing and influence. As I am President of The Society, The Great Man spoke to me the other day. Once we have conqoured the land of Champions, Beppicimus "The Great Man" Marottus will arrive on his ivory steed and impale Hustinka the Foul himself.
Hustini will be defeated. His minions are many, but weak, we are few, yet powerful. Our influence will reign supreme amongst the hallowed regions of this server.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
del piero vs inter in san siro in season 2007/2008 was also great

he could've have scored like 6 goals in that game, Materazzi should've just hung up the boots after the game. that's pretty much the only time I've ever seen a big name defender humiliated sooo hard, the night the big tough Matrix became Del Piero's bitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)