Mirko Vučinić (138 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I don't think it's that. She's just more of a natural beauty than the rest of the WAGS that need stupid amounts of make-up.

i fully agree with idea behind this

I consider it important that a girl looks good without and classy with makeup

nothing like those total whores those wags turn out to be

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
You'll get there. You and

DAT MANE

But Hustini and his minions are persistent. We've already lost many. But if anyone of us can reach the promised land, it's you chief.

It's you :touched:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
This is still one of the best post-calciopoli performances I've seen by an attacker in our colours. He was the best player in the world that evening, not just because of his goal.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I remember that like it was yesterday

during the second half, he got fouled pretty bad near the sideline, and started to become eratic. catching a yellow for exploding when the ref didnt award a clear trowin or foul

alot of people in the live thread were like "allright, he's eighter gonna get redcarded, or score an absolute wondergoal"

and god, he delivered

- - - Updated - - -

Del Piro, Trezeguet! You are so biased.
No man, those werent what they had been for quite a while, altho alex showed skill with that goal he made

but vucinic, showed why he can be so freaking awesome

if he has 2 games like that, i'm confident we'd kick barcelona out

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Del Piro, Trezeguet! You are so biased.
Such a pathetic troll.

during the second half, he got fouled pretty bad near the sideline, and started to become eratic. catching a yellow for exploding when the ref didnt award a clear trowin or foul

alot of people in the live thread were like "allright, he's eighter gonna get redcarded, or score an absolute wondergoal"

and god, he delivered
Yeah Aquapussy tackled him in knee height with both feet, smashing Zorro into the small fence. The wondergoal was indeed just that, a wondergoal :D . I couldn't stop screaming and laughing after that, his celebration too "deal with it bitches" :lol:

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011

and god, he delivered

- - - Updated - - -

No man, those werent what they had been for quite a while, altho alex showed skill with that goal he made

but vucinic, showed why he can be so freaking awesome

if he has 2 games like that, i'm confident we'd kick barcelona out
In a single season Trez and Del Piero scored over 20 goals each, I think that was 2007/2008, did Zorro ever score over 20 goals ?

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
"one of the best" and "performance" in singular you mop.
That wrong too! I thought you're biased but then I realize you have troubles with your memory. Marchisio vs Inter, Del Piero vs Real Madrid, Del Piero vs Zenit, shall I go on? None of these matches are for Coppa, the weakest tournament that Juve takes part.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
That wrong too! I thought you're biased but then I realize you have troubles with your memory. Marchisio vs Inter, Del Piero vs Real Madrid, Del Piero vs Zenit, shall I go on? None of these matches are for Coppa, the weakest tournament that Juve takes part.
No one is this dense. Yes please go on to name more games were individuals were good. I still think it was one of the best performances, on par with many of those you listed up there. And I'll suck a cock before changing that opinion, so how about we stop this little conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)