Mirko Vučinić (12 Viewers)

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
I'd like to see a proof of Messi and his pass of this kind of quality. All I see is talk. This pass was truly unique.

- - - Updated - - -

5 minute compilation of Messi's best passes. Some truly great passes there.

BUT!!! If I had to rank them not one is better (or to be more exact more impressive) than the one Vucinic made against Palermo.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Messi mastered the ultimate killer thru pass. If he wasnt so good at scoring goals, i would say this is definitely his best trait.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Listen, Vucinic is great. But overrating that assist is really taking a new route, that's "the best assist of all time".

I thought Lichtsteiner's control of Mirko's backheel was even more impressive.

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
Through pass after through pass you see something like that in every round in every one of the big leagues. A backheel pass like the one Vucinic made is something rare and special.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Through pass after through pass you see something like that in every round in every one of the big leagues. A backheel pass like the one Vucinic made is something rare and special.
Back heel pass isnt that special, its inventive well timed solution, but not special as in that hard, see it enough, the best bit about Vuci's assist is how he receives the ball.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Messi couldn't have made the assist Vucinic did against Palermo.

See that high ball Vucinic chested down?

Messi couldn't even dream of heading that ball, never mind controlling it.

Vucinic > Messi

:stuckup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
lol,
why?
That Messi video in fact shows like 20 passes which were just too good. the backheel was nice and dandy--- but come on, look at those thru passes.... the guy was splitting defenses like butter with those passes . Truly majestic.

In fact, i was more impressed by vucinic´s ball control and composure, then the backheel itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)