Mirko Vučinić (10 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It's cool to be a Vucinic fanboy, I am too. But put your bias aside, he had a couple of nice moments in the second half but other than that he sucked.

And he shouldve scored or given it to Marchisio.

JoePanini

Apr 29, 2012
stagnant? :lol: His movement tore apart the Parma defense.
I wouldn't say he tore apart any defense. He made a few solid runs, which were initiated through usually either Asa, Vidal or Marchisio letting through a nice pass. In the first half he made nearly no good off-ball runs. He improved in the second half, but still wasn't his usual self. And he had one great chance/run where he completely screwed up, should have dinked the ball over the keeper or passed it to Marchisio!

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
He had good moments , but missed an easy goal . Still i would always play him even when not on his best form , i think he is the only player in our squad which can do magic , i mean the only player to do a fantastic dribbling when he is in the right state of mind . He is the only attacker that entertains me at certain moments

JoePanini

Apr 29, 2012
He had good moments , but missed an easy goal . Still i would always play him even when not on his best form , i think he is the only player in our squad which can do magic , i mean the only player to do a fantastic dribbling when he is in the right state of mind . He is the only attacker that entertains me at certain moments
Agreed, he's our only striker other than Gio (if you consider him a striker) that can create magic and goals on his own.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He will.

Vucinic is overrated around here, like i always said he's a talented player, but one good perfomance once in a 5/6 games isn't something to be proud of.
If your statement is to come true, he has lots to improve.

Vucinic is our current best option upfront, even with his inconsistency. He's the only player so far who showed that he can create something out of nothing, and for that, he's irreplaceable right now.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

Vucinic is our current best option upfront, even with his inconsistency. He's the only player so far who showed that he can create something out of nothing, and for that, he's irreplaceable right now.
Matri can too, for example last season's game against Udinese in Turin, Matri's second goal. Was one hell of a difficult game and that match winning goal came out of nothing.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006

Giovinco will definetely improve playing with a real striker.

The problem with Vucinic is that he can create something out of nothing once and lose 90 balls after. I don't like how he hold to the ball too much trying to do so much and end up doing nothing.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Matri can too, for example last season's game against Udinese in Turin, Matri's second goal. Was one hell of a difficult game and that match winning goal came out of nothing.
True, but Vucinic can create for others too apart from himself. I definitely want us to keep Matri as a backup to our top striker.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Giovinco will definetely improve playing with a real striker.

The problem with Vucinic is that he can create something out of nothing once and lose 90 balls after. I don't like how he hold to the ball too much trying to do so much and end up doing nothing.
Same can be said for Mirko. Imagine what he could do with someone like Dzeko next to him.

Still, we can't afford dropping him right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)