Mirko Vučinić (7 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And at the end of the season he will be the Juve player with the highest number of goals+assists and, after Pirlo, the biggest reason why we had a successful season.
Those 15m were more than fair and they'll be a fair estimation of his performances this season.
Posted back in March when he was far behind Matri, Marchisio and even Pirlo and Pepe in Juve's goals+assist list :touched:

Back in the days when the haters (you know who you are, peasants) were having field days attacking him and asking him to gtfo to Fiorentina or some other minnow.

---------- Post added 26.07.2012 at 01:17 ----------

Also from March.
Maaan, am I a prophet or smthg? :lol: There was absolutely no talk about Juve and Jovetic back then.

He needs a lot of support and attention. I don't like that. Shows how mentally weak he is. It's fine if we're talking about a teenager, as it was the case with Balotelli, but Mirko is 28 now.
There was a strong defense and support in the last two weeks from his idol Savicevic and suddenly Mirko exploded. But at the first sign of trouble and after the first jeers, he'll break down again.
It also doesn't help that he knows he's untouchable in our starting line up because his only rivals are Estigarribia and Giaccherini.

Someone like Jovetic will really help a lot. Not just because Jo Jo will add a lot to our team on his own, but because it will have huge effect on Vucinic's play too. They know and understand each other, they can play together in attack, but Jovetic, who can also take Vucinic's place in the starting XI, can also keep Vucinic awake all the time and force him to work hard in order to keep his place in the team.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Posted back in March when he was far behind Matri, Marchisio and even Pirlo and Pepe in Juve's goals+assist list :touched:

Back in the days when the haters (you know who you are, peasants) were having field days attacking him and asking him to gtfo to Fiorentina or some other minnow.

Also from March.
Maaan, am I a prophet or smthg? :lol: There was absolutely no talk about Juve and Jovetic back then.
Don't gloat like Cronios and Hustini, you know it's disgusting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

Also from March.
Not only was Alen a better username, it was also a more likeable one. Look at you now man, you're like a more arrogant version of Mirko himself. :D :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)