Mirko Vučinić (10 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Milanista facebook friends of mine trolling me that Vucinic's goal was clear offside.... I wanna shoot them in their heads!!!
It was a really minor offside, almost on the same line

In such situations the ref must be a machine to know if Vucinic was offside or not and in case the linesman thinks that both players are on the same line, an advantage should be given to the attacker.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Milanista facebook friends of mine trolling me that Vucinic's goal was clear offside.... I wanna shoot them in their heads!!!
Espn commentators did yesterday a calcio special and analyzed both juve and milan games.

In their Juve review, they were totally spot on about comments on conte, vidal, del piero, pirlo etc.....but all agreed that vidal was offside in the goal :sad:

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3659602 said:
I hope he will receive medal too, he was part of the team anyway, like Manninger
I totally forgot that he was still with us until I saw this picture. I don't care who do they give medals too, so they could send one to Moratti and Galliani with 3 stars on them if they want to. Only things matter to me that we won Serie A title

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Espn commentators did yesterday a calcio special and analyzed both juve and milan games.

In their Juve review, they were totally spot on about comments on conte, vidal, del piero, pirlo etc.....but all agreed that vidal was offside in the goal :sad:
You mean Vucinic.....

And who gives a shit...... Things tend to balance themselves throughout a season.... not given penalty for us in one game, irregular goal for us in another.... disallowed regular goal from Muntari in one game, awarded completely non-existent penalties in another game for Milan.....

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
:lol:

Today while I was driving, I saw that 30 traffic sign, and I started laughing. Imagine how Merda or Milan fans feel whenever they see the number 30, sucks to be them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)