Mirko Vučinić (8 Viewers)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Yeah, they are. They understand the nature of the player. This is how he's always been and he's 28 now so it's not gonna change. But forget all that...bring me someone better...until then take a seat on the Mirko Express and zip it :D
Thing is, they aren't. You don't have to be a fan of his to "understand his nature", plenty of "haters" understand it and still aren't happy with it. To me, there's absolutely nothing wrong with venting frustration in threads/forums about shoddy performances, regardless of the alternatives, as Vucinic is absolutely, positively one of the most bipolar players around. Inspiring hatred one day, joy the next.

Oh, and I will not "zip it" either, laf. Search my post history in this thread and you'll see I'm a big fan of the guy. However, when he's shit, he's shit, and I say so.

-edit. Oh, keep in mind, my contention here really is your use of "fuck the haters." That's so annoying. You could only top it by inserting an "IN YOUR FACE!!!!" somewhere.

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
Don't sell Mirko. He is inconsistent yes. But in my opinion he clearly deserves one spot in our team next year. I never was nor i 'll ever be a huge fan of Mirko but i think he can be an important asset for next year.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Oh yeah, I forgot to add how frustrating he is! We should bring Giovinco ASAP to compete for his spot at least, seeing how one is such a frustrating and the other shining beacon of italian product.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)