Mirko Vučinić (9 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
What did you call him again? Pukeinic was it? :howler:
He needs to be a lot more consistent for people to get off his back. Having one fantastic match after every 5 is not going to help him garner any support. If he plays this way more regularly he could be a fixture in the side for years ahead, but truth is, he has ten highlight games a season and flops for the rest of it. And it's very difficult and frustrating to trust a player like that or give him the kind of responsibility which the team effectively depends on. Thankfully, we've got a stellar midfield that shows up even when he doesn't.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
He needs to be a lot more consistent for people to get off his back. Having one fantastic match after every 5 is not going to help him garner any support. If he plays this way more regularly he could be a fixture in the side for years ahead, but truth is, he has ten highlight games a season and flops for the rest of it. And it's very difficult and frustrating to trust a player like that or give him the kind of responsibility which the team effectively depends on. Thankfully, we've got a stellar midfield that shows up even when he doesn't.
has he actually win anything in his career? what about in italy? coppa? I'd be amazed by him if at this stage he's not motivated, this is the 1st time he actually have a great chance to win the league right? seriously somebody need to kick his ass hard and make him on fire.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He won't get as much playing time next year. Not even close. And rightfully so if we buy some better players. Vucinic can't be a sure starter in a top team that fights for CL.
But that's for next year. Bad or good, consistent or not, he's the best we have in attack and Conte is no fool to keep starting the man.

Btw, he just made it to first place in Juve's goals+assists list :alen: He shares it with Matri and Marchisio, but by the end of the season he'll be there alone.

---------- Post added 22.04.2012 at 23:49 ----------

has he actually win anything in his career? what about in italy? coppa? I'd be amazed by him if at this stage he's not motivated, this is the 1st time he actually have a great chance to win the league right? seriously somebody need to kick his ass hard and make him on fire.
He had a real chance twice. Once in 2007/08 when in the last match Inter won the league in front of Roma with a Zlatan brace and once in 2009/2010 when exactly due to Vucinic's excellent form in the last third of the season, Roma even made it to first place 4 rounds before the end. Then they lost to Sampdoria and Inter won the scudetto.
He did win a bunch of Coppas with Roma, but never the scudetto.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Hence comments like "fuck the haters" are so laughable. Praise when it merits, criticism when warranted. Simple, no?

:agree:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I love him, he's such a character.

This team has so many loveable characters.

---------- Post added 22.04.2012 at 22:56 ----------

I love him, he's such a character.

This team has so many loveable characters.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Hence comments like "fuck the haters" are so laughable. Praise when it merits, criticism when warranted. Simple, no?
No. What you pay for is what you get. Vucinic is the type to have bad games and when he has those I understand that it makes people wanna pull their hair. But when he's on form he's nothing short of a beast. My bias is that I love his playing style and I overlook his negative football.

He gives something to this team that I haven't seen since Farsopoli and since beggars can't be choosers I can't find myself to be in here criticizing the nature of his game (key word being nature not form). This is just how he is, take it or leave it and since we're not in a position to 'leave it' I'll mock the haters. Bring me something better and I'll start criticizing fielding him when he's not doing good.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Yeah, they are. They understand the nature of the player. This is how he's always been and he's 28 now so it's not gonna change. But forget all that...bring me someone better...until then take a seat on the Mirko Express and zip it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)